DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Think Tanks Startup

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

SmEaGoL
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Think Tanks Startup

Post by SmEaGoL »

Ahh, more problems...I recently upgraded to Windows Vista. So I got onto my computer to get onto TT and it will not open...a message comes up saying "Think Tanks.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." So I did the sensible thing and uninstalled all of my Think Tanks stuff. Then I reistalled it all and the same problem occurs. Why will it not work with Windows Vista?

Respectfully Submitted,
-SmEaGoL!
MusickTMG
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by MusickTMG »

Right click on the TT icon, select propteries, go to compatibility, and in the check box select "run this program in compatibility for" and then in the drop down menu select windows XP, or whatever operating system of your choice

that is how i did it and it works fine
Musick-TMG-

:duckie: "I got a idea"
SkyRon(SA)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by SkyRon(SA) »

@ Smeagol - I have a windows vista too, and windows vista does not allow shockwave games and I don't know why, but you would now have to buy thinktanks from garagegames.com dude.
before I buy thinktanks form garagegames.com try what Musick said I tried what Musick said lomng time ago, nit it didn't work though just try.

Hope it works dude

-sky
Imageskyron(SA)-Ronak(SA)
SA member
MusickTMG
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by MusickTMG »

SkyRon(SA) wrote:@ Smeagol - I have a windows vista too, and windows vista does not allow shockwave games and I don't know why, but you would now have to buy thinktanks from garagegames.com dude.
before I buy thinktanks form garagegames.com try what Musick said I tried what Musick said lomng time ago, nit it didn't work though just try.

Hope it works dude

-sky

that may be why

i got my TT from garagegames.com too
Musick-TMG-

:duckie: "I got a idea"
SkyRon(SA)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by SkyRon(SA) »

yeah, No matter what I guess Shockwave games will not work on vista =( but atleast garagegame will
Imageskyron(SA)-Ronak(SA)
SA member