DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Cheating with Tanks

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

@ndy
Treads Worn Out
Treads Worn Out

Cheating with Tanks

Post by @ndy »

can some one help (Example your a light tank then type heavy and then you still shoot light progetile)
that what people are doing in my server cheating is there a way so when you change your tank you die so peopl cant cheat?
Voltage my name on TT
You Video Editing Exspert @ndy :)
@ndy
Treads Worn Out
Treads Worn Out

Post by @ndy »

Really need Help
Voltage my name on TT
Speedo
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Speedo »

in the same server, all tanks are equal. you are just "not as good" (for lack of a better word) as them.
Gimmie the scrum!
SmEaGoL
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by SmEaGoL »

^No, this does really happen...sometimes you change from a heavy tank to a light tank and keep the heavy projectile...

@Andy - the only thing that I could think of would be /light (Persons name) and then /kill (Persons name)...I had not figured how to do it either...or you could just edit your default projectiles and make them the same for all the tanks...it usually goes back to normal after 5 or 6 rounds...not a huge problem.

Respectfully Submitted,
-SmEaGoL!
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

If you change from light to heavy the heavy tank has the light projectile only until it dies then it has the normal heavy projectile, the same applies when you go from heavy to light, the heavy projectile only lasts until you die then the light has the light projectile etc etc........
@ndy
Treads Worn Out
Treads Worn Out

Post by @ndy »

i went in one server when you change you tank you die so you wont keep the same projetile (how ever you spell it) i want that to happend in my server lots of peoplle are doing in my server once they die they just go light then heavy
Voltage my name on TT
Asmodeus
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Re: Cheating with Tanks

Post by Asmodeus »

Happens with ufos too. You keep the UFO traveling sound when you switch to a tank. Quite annoying, actually.
If you dont like the way I drive, get off the sidewalk!