DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Big Problem!

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

Nightbane
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Big Problem!

Post by Nightbane »

Big problem!even my server was unlock,players still cant enter even i want to place bots, i cant plz help me.
ImageNightbane's battle againts the ASV Boss Image I LOVE her LOL!
SoapScrum

Post by SoapScrum »

You have a router. I bet you didn't even understand that much, so I won't dare to explain more.
Nightbane
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by Nightbane »

Please!i cant even play in quick play.i cant play my mod map with bots and players anymore!oh come on help me! :cry: :(
SoapScrum

Post by SoapScrum »

Okay, these two sound totally unrelated.

Now, calm down, and explain what happens...
Nightbane
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by Nightbane »

Here's what happen,i was playing in my new mod map.After that i went to dash bash server for some fun.But when i returned to my server because a player,patrick ask me to

open my server.when i open my server,it hang when i add bots :shock: .And when i go to my server alone, the players can't enter my server even i don't add a password.When i leave

my server to see if i can play in Quick play, the game hang as well,i don't know what happen,it happen to hang by itself when my server has bots.(Note:even i am just become

an admin,i unlock my server players can't enter,could it be one of my TT files? :cry: :mad:
SoapScrum

Post by SoapScrum »

The easiest solution is to re-install TT and use your product key.
Nightbane
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by Nightbane »

Are you kidding?i will lost all my mod maps and i have to reinstall the admin scrpit!there must be aother way!And what's the product key?
Repent©ºâ²
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Repent©ºâ² »

Nightbane wrote:Are you kidding?i will lost all my mod maps and i have to reinstall the admin scrpit!there must be aother way!And what's the product key?

So whats so hard about it drag and drop the main.cs file, Admin Script folder, missions folder, and any other files/ folders you need to your desk top. Download TT and replace the new files and folders with the old ones.

The product key looks like this M2AH-WA1B-6AYH-RA88 you had to use one to activate your game.
SoapScrum

Post by SoapScrum »

^ Agreed. The amount of time my tt crapped out on me, I'm VERY glad I kept my code.
Nightbane
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by Nightbane »

Repent©ºâ² wrote:
Nightbane wrote:Are you kidding?i will lost all my mod maps and i have to reinstall the admin scrpit!there must be aother way!And what's the product key?

So whats so hard about it drag and drop the main.cs file, Admin Script folder, missions folder, and any other files/ folders you need to your desk top. Download TT and replace the new files and folders with the old ones.

The product key looks like this M2AH-WA1B-6AYH-RA88 you had to use one to activate your game.

I need to download the demo and replace my old scripts?