DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Why was my previous 'Xzyckon' account deleted?

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

Xzyckon
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Why was my previous 'Xzyckon' account deleted?

Post by Xzyckon »

On October 1st, I created an account on these forums called 'Xzyckon', which I believe was deleted 16 days later. Now that I've re-registered, I would like to know why this happened.

Any feedback regarding this is appreciated, thanks.
Hmm, let's see what happens when I replace the brainjar with a tree model...
*Few minutes of tinkering later...*
:lol:
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Why was my previous 'Xzyckon' account deleted?

Post by Cloud »

Hey Xzyckon. An admin may have deleted the account accidentally thinking it was a spam account. I apologize if this was the case. We have to deal with a ton of spam accounts...
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\
Xzyckon
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Re: Why was my previous 'Xzyckon' account deleted?

Post by Xzyckon »

Cloud wrote:Hey Xzyckon. An admin may have deleted the account accidentally thinking it was a spam account. I apologize if this was the case. We have to deal with a ton of spam accounts...
Hmm... Do these spam accounts actually post stuff or do they just clog up the database? If they just sit there then that would easily explain accidental deletes.

As a side note: When I tried to introduce myself using the previous account that was deleted I had to wait for my post to be approved by a mod, doesn't seem to be happening now. I wonder if this has something to do with that...
:?
Hmm, let's see what happens when I replace the brainjar with a tree model...
*Few minutes of tinkering later...*
:lol: