DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

CHANGING COLOURS OF TANKS!

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

turnre04
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

CHANGING COLOURS OF TANKS!

Post by turnre04 »

I am stupid to ask this, but :shock: HOW DO I CHANGE THE CLOURS OF TANKS ON MY MODS WITH OUT CHANGING ALL OF THE TANK CLOURS OF TT?? :shock: please help me i stuck like MAD!!

ty 4 everybodys amazin help here

turnre04!!
SoapScrum

Post by SoapScrum »

TY BUT CHANGE UR ANNOYING SIGGY, LERN TO SPEL, AND KEEP CAPS LOCK OFF.
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

Soap,

If you don't have any help or anything nice to say, shut up. You are lowering the class of this joint with each post, IMO.

turnre04-

the only way I know to change the tank colors is with skins, and all tanks of the same type get the same skin. TT doesn't support different skins for each player.

Hang in there, and don't let ^ get to you. He thinks if he criticizes others, that makes him bigger or smarter, somehow....
SkyRon(SA)
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by SkyRon(SA) »

Turnre go to ThinkTanks/Game/Data/Shapes/Tanks than find Tank01 than double click it and it will come up where you could zoom in and out than right click it and click open with this list will fall down and click paint and color it and save it how ever or if u have gimp save the tank01 and custimize it and save it and paste it on tanks folder.
Imageskyron(SA)-Ronak(SA)
SA member
turnre04
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by turnre04 »

^^^ - SoAp FrOm NoW On I Am GoNnA AlWaYs do this because people can spell ho dey want and sum people r DISLETSICSO SHUT THE **** UP U RUDE ANOUGHING **** also dey can use txt talk if dey want dat means it nice 2 read to ther any way!!!

^ and ^^ - yar i no how to change the different colours but if i do and then go on i.e: banlist inde the colours have changed on that to on maybe i changed the colour on the wrong 1 folder ty i try it out any more tips please say

ty alll DEFFENTLY NOT LITTLE UGLY DIRTY SOAP BOY!

¬¬¬¬!!Turnre04!!¬¬¬¬
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

When you change the skin (tank01.jpg) you change the way ALL light tanks appear in your copy of the game. Right now I have UAE Dragon's Alien skin set on my light tank. It makes all of the light tanks in every game I play anywhere look like that.

If you want to have a skin for a certain server, then you have to change it to what you want, then change it back to the orginal when you want to.

If you didn't keep a copy of the original skin, you'll have to do that. I just toss the original one in a backup folder when I'm not using it, then drop the skin into the correct location.
SoapScrum

Post by SoapScrum »

TY! you're my best friend too..
DoomSlayer
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

where to download modewizard

Post by DoomSlayer »

where to download modewizard and how
to use it. :mad:
Repent©ºâ²
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Repent©ºâ² »

If you had taken the time to look in the Modding Forum you would have found this ::::: The Modding Resource ::::: in here you would have found this. http://www.radiatorgames.com/index.php?page=201. Stop bumping up old post or you will find your time here short but not sweet.