DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Copying Things and Rules

General Game History and Links. Including KBC's Photo Album and members sites.

Moderator: Moderator

drsawbones
Site Mechanic
Site Mechanic

Copying Things and Rules

Post by drsawbones »

Please note that we do not condone internet copyright violation here by practice.

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SOURCE AND THEIR COPYRIGHT on anything you post here that you did not personally type or paint to shoot with a camera.

Many Thanks in Advance,
Admin PTT2
DrSawbones™(UF)

pdiddy
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by pdiddy »

what happened that you had to bring this :throw: up?
pdiddy ™

R.I.P. PTT
member of ptt since Sunday, June 27, 2004.
drsawbones
Site Mechanic
Site Mechanic

NOthing

Post by drsawbones »

...but I belong to a few gallery sites and about 5 forums...and since this one is brand new, we'll let's just get it right the first time around.

BTW: Did you note the new information on the site page bottoms :?:

:study:
DrSawbones™(UF)

PLAYER36-SA-
Veteran Heavy
Veteran Heavy

Post by PLAYER36-SA- »

If you're worried about that I highly doubt we will get the CTF script or the current games script running on this server.
drsawbones
Site Mechanic
Site Mechanic

Worried? About what player?

Post by drsawbones »

Did I sound worried :above: :?: Being an artist...stuff like that matters to me, and it's the right thing to do....you don't copy a book and turn it in as your homework do you?

hmmm, well, no ctf isn't going to happen here. And, NO, you're wrong about the other. Talk to warfare if you are interested in building custom ingame server side scripts. He's got one running in only 2 days on our new test server.
DrSawbones™(UF)

PLAYER36-SA-
Veteran Heavy
Veteran Heavy

Post by PLAYER36-SA- »

I'll add something to the bottom of each page if you want. But I'm not listing the source of every image.
drsawbones
Site Mechanic
Site Mechanic

is up to you on that last bit...

Post by drsawbones »

most images that folks really care about copyright on...are digitally watermarked and traced by Internet bots for activity on the watermark. I don't hassle with image rights on free from free and to free usage. Start charging for something? ...you'll be hearing the phone ring on those images....trust
DrSawbones™(UF)

PLAYER36-SA-
Veteran Heavy
Veteran Heavy

Post by PLAYER36-SA- »

So wait, do you care that I copied some of the info from the sidebar of PTT to here? I thought that was mainly what this thread was referring to.
drsawbones
Site Mechanic
Site Mechanic

general use

Post by drsawbones »

you should put reference to where information came from with a link back if copied from a site without permission. I for one have put a general use type mark on the pages that is site wide for a couple of copyrights going on already here.

Due to the fact there is no publically viewable copyright on PTT, most would say it's free and fair...but I still prefer to practice Internet purity and always keep information pointing to it's source whereever possible....

you dig?
DrSawbones™(UF)

supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Indeed

Post by supratank »

please link and reference to source