DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

The point of these info threads

General Game History and Links. Including KBC's Photo Album and members sites.

Moderator: Moderator

PLAYER36-SA-
Veteran Heavy
Veteran Heavy

The point of these info threads

Post by PLAYER36-SA- »

I'm trying to give this site the useful info that was on PTT. That way, we could completely move to this site if needed. But I need some help with these. Some links in those threads link to PTT pages, and all of the images are hosted at PTT. So if someone could host those pages and/or images, that would help a lot.
fleabiscuit
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by fleabiscuit »

Would it be appropriate to post the images in the gallery in Area51? I would think the closer the tie in to PP2 the better.

Bones?
drsawbones
Site Mechanic
Site Mechanic

ah...well....

Post by drsawbones »

Area51 is the old test area, warfare runs the new test area, and I'm building yet a 3rd test area. The mods gallery should be moving along now that warfare is taking over admin on it. :cool:
....congrats to warfare on being new mod forum admin as well, here in the main forum.

As far as the skin gallery and mod gallery front doorway with the area51 link as well....since the skins gallery is already wired up to its db and the mods gallery is already wired up to its db and the area51 as well...it would be some work to re-arrange everything....

Area51 is a perminant test area...in the future you might be able to go there and test all sorts of things, not just a gallery...but, we shall see...we shall see...this site just keeps building and growing and getting more requests for more new cool things, which yes, are still in dev.

All I can say right now is I'm bloody happy the main site is rigged and ready for the long haul, estimate about 100+hrs of build so far....the rest, well, please just bare with us as we piece it together.
DrSawbones™(UF)