DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

PD - POOPIEDOODLEZ

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

Cylicon460
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: PD - POOPIEDOODLEZ

Post by Cylicon460 »

Hurry, jump into the get-away car!
Salmon Sam
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Salmon Sam »

Unfortunately, we are not able to chase Cylicon in TT, as he is never in game. Therefore we must resort to tracking him down and dealing with him then. I'm sorry to crush your dreams, Cyclicon, but you have done too many disgraceful things to our sacred POOPIEDOODLEZ thread, so you cannot ever be a poopiedoodle. Also, it would be very disgraceful for one as dignified as a poopiedoodle to worship the likes of you, and I would never bring myself down to that level. It's like a cockroach worshiping Ice Mom. It just doesn't make sense. Your new name is officially "Cylidoodle" (pronounced "Silly Doodle").
~poopiedoodlez 4 lyfe~
Ice mom KT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Ice mom KT »

parCAT wrote:! Oh, and I heard that PD completely pwned KT? Now that wasn't a shocker... oh.. or wait, was it just Sam pwning Ice? Pffft either way. KUDOS! *claps with VIGOR and SPICE*

Where did you hear that? Was Sam feeding you more bullsh!t? We haven't even planned a date or time yet. As of now im too sick ( monster cold ) to deal with any of this. Just something to throw out there... What on earth are you trying to prove with this PD joke? I see no rhyme or reason to what your doing. Enlighten me omnipotent one.
Scorpion9
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by Scorpion9 »

I dont think there is a particular reason, I just think that this army is just meant to be a joke. Its about time someone gave a this forum a good laugh, which seems to have nothing better to do than to talk about politics and the media.....
The Char 2c, ultimate heavy tank.
Noobing my way through scrum since November 2009
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

ice, you seriously need to chill. you easily could have declined the war sam claimed on you. if you're going to take him/them on then do it with some dignity or else you're making KT look worse.
meow !
Ice mom KT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Ice mom KT »

Ive been talking at length with sam, PD was only a joke as I thought it was. I'm ignoring his call to war as it is BS. @ sam please cut the cr@p with PD and just let things get back to normal.
Salmon Sam
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Salmon Sam »

:above: Someone can't handle the fact that he can't be a poopiedoodle... It's ok, Ice Mom. Not everyone gets the privilege of being honored with being a poopiedoodle. The call to war was serious, and if you accepted, we wouldn't say "Just kidding!" Also, POOPIEDOODLEZ is at least more serious than your Killer Tanks. Maybe you're just afraid that your army will get pwned by a few harmless POOPIEDOODLEZ.
~poopiedoodlez 4 lyfe~
Ice mom KT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Ice mom KT »

Why would I want to be part of your fake clan? Besides, you and I both know that armies are dead ( KT included ) so whats the point? Armies died a while back if you ask me. Nobody from armies is online anymore. Half of all KT members either quit or are inactive. RT-Inactive, BMT-inactive, SA-inactive UF-inactive, FI-inactive, MI-inactive. This is just an insult to injury. Armies used to mean something. Just leave it. This isn't funny, the joke is over.
Salmon Sam
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Salmon Sam »

First of all, people from armies play all the time. There aren't a lot of people who play that aren't in an army, actually.
Second of all, I know it is hard to admit your urge to beg to be a poopiedoodle. You just can't. There is nothing I can do about it.
Third of all, I would love for you to find someone other than you that thinks this is offensive. Good luck with that. Did you ever notice that you're the only one with anything negative to say about this army? Normally, if everyone disagrees with you, you're the one who is wrong.
~poopiedoodlez 4 lyfe~
00E
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by 00E »

Wow Sam, I think your going to be the next Jimmy Kimmel... I can't stop laughing right now... :lol:
Has Been Playing TT Since February 18, 2004
Mods Made: 17
TT2 Supporter