DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

TT Legends (TT)

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

Phoenix
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

TT Legends (TT)

Post by Phoenix »

The TT legends was the very first clan that came to TT back in 2003 created.
ive Decided instead of starting a New clan im going to bring them Back as a Title for the oldest or most skilled players :)
i figured thats the best way to keep their name mine :P and remembered.

im going to set a few very hard challenges :) if you pass several and prove it with a Screenshot ill add you to the list. any editing of a picture will result in been blacklisted.

Current Hall of Famers

Scrum Ninja Challenge

BattleField Sniper Challenge

Veterans- Here from the Beginning Badge- to get this you must of been around for 5 years, this can be proved by screenshoting the purchase date in your Garagegames account

Previous TT Legends

FoulPlay TT- Founder
Tank Dork TT
Jangles TT
Tally Ho TT
Az!!! TT
Hugobrain TT
#1 TANKSTER TT
Spony TT
Ass Clone Army TT
Macman FP TT
PREY TT
Him TT
Clax TT
Ghost TT
Nathan TT
Ri (Bot) TT
Pog (Bot) TT
Phoenix TT
Last edited by Phoenix on Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: TT Legends (TT)

Post by LGM »

:tankerdown:

You're living in the past, Phoenix...

I'll recognize many of the players you listed as greats, especially the ones I've played with, but you do a disservice to this community by excluding anyone based on what date you bought the game.

OK, so you bought it before me. Good for you. Now you say I'm not a veteran?

There's a good chance I've played this game longer than you. Maybe you could try to get to know the current players, and put aside the days of yore... you sound like a 70 year old gabbing about when they were 20.

I don't see this thread contributing anything to benefit today's TT players.
Phoenix
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Phoenix »

then you misunderstand the point of the thread, TT legends are people who are very good at the game by beating 2 of my challenges, been a veteran player is just one way of getting legend status.

if it wasnt for the original people buying the game then it wouldnt even be around now except on IA

not everyone can be a legend after all :)
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

You don't get the point.

Merely buying the game pre 2004 has nothing to do with it. Any lame player who bought it before then can be a legend? (Yeah, that makes sense...)

Then the question of who appointed you judge of who gets to be a "legend" comes to mind. Who gave you that postition, Phoenix? What qualifies you to set some challenge to allow someone to be a "legend"? Why are you holding yourself up in a position to judge us?

It's nice to see you're a legend in your own mind, too.
Phoenix
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Phoenix »

christ.
crazy much?

been around when the game started is of course an achievement, that alot of the community will have, those who were around back the helped to create the community we have now. its only 1/2 of a Legend status anyway. to be a legend they would need to pass a scrum or battlemode challenge. meaning that they cant be a lame player

i was a TT legend in the first place. it was a clan.

no offense but you dont know me, so dont be stupid enough to pass a judgement based off well, nothing?.
and for the record the Hall of fame has been around since 2004 :) its not a new concept

i dont think you got the point at all. stop been so pathetic just because you dont have the Veteran badge, its not like i made it impossible for you to get in anyway did i?
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

Hilarious. I bring up a valid point about your idea, and you still haven't replied to it. How does buying a game pre 2004 make someone a veteran? What if I played for a week and never started TT again? I get to be a veteran in your system.

I bring this up because I care about this silly community. I've got all the status I need. My status in this cartoon tank game has little bearing on reality, and it's all earned. You haven't even bothered to comprehend what I was saying, so now you go for an ad hominem attack on me? :lol:

What a legend...
Salmon Sam
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Salmon Sam »

phoenix its OK to start that army back up but it shouldnt matter how long youve had TT it should matter how good you are
my advice is to get rid of the pre-2004 part and keep the difficult test part :thumbup:
not trying to take any sides here
~poopiedoodlez 4 lyfe~
Phoenix
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Phoenix »

ooo you both miss understood my thread :P
its more of a hall of fame then a real army. based off the first clan that was created on TT

For the best TTers,
it didnt really fit in any other forum so i stuck it in armies.
i just need to finish my challenges, last time i did this it was abit to easy.

i just dont get why LGM is been so offensive about the fact that some players have been around longer then him
its not like i made it impossible to earn the Title without been around since before 2004?
Salmon Sam
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Salmon Sam »

You should move it to general tank talk so no one thinks you're starting an army.
If you want, you can recognize the oldest TT players, but don't define "veteran" or "legend" as someone who's had TT since a certain time or give your army/hall-of-fame's members those titles.
~poopiedoodlez 4 lyfe~
Phoenix
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Phoenix »

a TT legend WAS a title before, To get into the TT legends you had to be Verrrrryyy good back then. so its not anything new.

A Veteran is a person who has had long service or experience in an occupation or office, 5 years 2004-2009 means they were here from the beginning. which is why i use the Veteran status

A Legend is a person whose fame makes him or her seem exceptional.
to get legend you must have at least 2 of the challenges completed.
im gonna get some pretty badges to stick in a banner for each badge you get. possible use my flash developing skills to make it animated :)

i havent finished with a few achievments yet, im thinking Community service award :) Such as Zoggles for giving us PTT etc.
ive got nothing against the players who havent been here since the first year, but its only 1 achievement,

ill go draw up some designs for the banner :) ive gotta make the achivements hard because well, banners are hard to make animated :P
im thinking when you highlight the badge it says what its for etc.