DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

KT-Killer Tanks

Army related threads only

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Army Leaders

Scorpion9
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Re: KT-Killer Tanks

Post by Scorpion9 »

Hey guys,
I'm going to be inactive for a short period of time. The computer had a crash and when we got everything back up on an updated windows format everything was uninstalled, and we don't know how to reinstall anything, including TT. We are going to contact windows to find out how to reinstall stuff under this new format. I shouldn't be gone for long, 2 weeks at the very most. I will be still posting, but I won't be able to play. See you all in a bit!

Scorpion9
The Char 2c, ultimate heavy tank.
Noobing my way through scrum since November 2009
Ice mom KT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Ice mom KT »

As long as your still keeping us updated and posting I will consider yo active. Oh and good luck with your computer.
Scorpion9
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Oh Boy, I'm in for a rough ride :(

Post by Scorpion9 »

Ok KT, big problamo......
Ok, so we tried reinstalling TT and nothing worked (along with many other files) and we ended up deleting all the stuff that wouldn't install, which was basically every game we had and even more. So we repurchased the game with no problems, but when we fired up TT, it almost immediatly went to an error page like the one Metal was getting when his TT crashed. We can't get it to start, and we don't know whats going on. The only lead I have is that , when our computer crashed, we ended up switching from a Window's Professional format to a Window's Home format. We have contacted Shockwave to see if they know whats wrong, but if they don't know, than I'll creat a topic in the Help thread. You can expect me to not be on TT for a little while, along with goose and MATRIX. Not only am I angered by not being able to play, but when we get TT back up again, all the maps that are loaded (Jerry's, CB's, A's, A few Roos) are all going to need to be reinstalled. I also am going to have to spend 2 hours to re-unlock (for the 2nd time) the ufo on solo mode :tankermad1: ! Oh well, whats done is done :( .

Hope to be back on soon, Scorpion9
Ice mom KT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Ice mom KT »

Are you on XP or vista? If on vista try running TT in compatibility mode. Also Try updating all your drivers and getting the latest service packs. If you want I can send you my TT ( works on vista ) so you don't have to keep reinstalling it.
Scorpion9
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by Scorpion9 »

Thanks for the info.

I think we're on XP, but I may be wrong. I'll check it out later today if I can get around to it. That might be the problem, because the reason our old TT wasn't installing is because it couldn't find the main.cs file. We also have a second computer that, whenever we tried to install the TT demo, it came up with the same "error" screan.

Scorpion9
Ice mom KT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Ice mom KT »

If your on XP I don't have much advice for you but I can send you that main.cs file your missing if you still need it.
Salmon Sam
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Salmon Sam »

^^ i get the immediate error on another computer with XP home...but not the one i play TT on :P

i would try what metal said he did here
http://forums.planetthinktanks2.com/Thi ... =18&t=5549
most importantly the DirectX 9 and the OS updates
and maybe the computer administrative settings
~poopiedoodlez 4 lyfe~
Salmon Sam
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Salmon Sam »

how's that map going metal?
~poopiedoodlez 4 lyfe~
Ice mom KT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Ice mom KT »

Apparently not good if he hasn't responded...
Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Taylor »

or really good cause he's too busy doing it to respond.
I signed up on New Years!
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member