DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

KT-Killer Tanks

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

TumbleWeed
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Re: KT-Killer Tanks

Post by TumbleWeed »

Sup Ice?So im seeing that these are some old threads!Im hoping that this is where u wanted me to go.If the offer still stands than i would like to join your army.Just a heads tho,my strong point is scrum.I am pretty much useless in battle (because i cant stand to play battle mode).http://forums.planetthinktanks2.com/Thi ... f=2&t=5068#
"La Lotta Di Uomo Col Serbatoio"
-translation-
"The Struggle of Man With Tank"

Ice mom KT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Ice mom KT »

Yes the offer still stands, welcome tumbleweed. Ill add you to the members list right now. ( sry for the late response )
TumbleWeed
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by TumbleWeed »

No problem.I actually forgot until u reminded me in our last game we played together.I look forward to honing my skillz on the site with u guys. Just a warning to u and the team..I have perma lags...not an excuse,just my comp is not up to par these days.Dont worry tho im a good scrum player thats my strength. :thumbup:
-translation-

Ice mom KT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Ice mom KT »

Lag :) were in the same boat then. If your PC is slow then try de-fragmenting you're hard drive.
TumbleWeed
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by TumbleWeed »

I do defrag plus a few other things.It helps some,Its just my comp.Its been through a lot and i dont have the money to fix the problems.It works good enough for what i use it for. :tankerconfused2:
-translation-

TumbleWeed
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by TumbleWeed »

Am i the only new recruit you have so for? What and how long do u get to recruit before we start playing games. Is an army like clans? "Hope u dont mind me askin questions as they come to me"..Its just that Im not familiar with army's or clans.Ive only been in leagues (IA Leagues) both as a captain and as a regular player.
-translation-

Ice mom KT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Ice mom KT »

No, your not the only member of KT TumbleWeed. Other players include, Me, parCAT, Eragon, Scorpion9, Metal ( inactive ), and the Barbet ( inactive ). Wars or Scrimmages only happen when another army, like as SA, challenge us to a war. Or we could challenge them, either way it ends up in a scheduled game to see who will win. A list of all current armies are, KT, SA, BMT, and RT. If you think of anything else you want to know, just go to the first page of this thread to see all the army info. Hope this answers all you're questions.
TumbleWeed
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by TumbleWeed »

werfless's response was "thanks,but no thanks".He's says -KT- army looks cool but he's not interested in joining an army. There is another player that ive informed about -KT- but i have not gotten a response.Chances are he wont be interested either but he would be a good addition in my opinion.If he is not interested u will here no more about this one.If he is interested i will make sure that he has the info/link/your forum name etc..to talk to you. :thumbup:
-translation-

Ice mom KT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Ice mom KT »

I'm just about done working on my computer and Think Tanks is working again.

EDIT: Where did all the servers go?
TumbleWeed
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by TumbleWeed »

Alright!See ya in game soon than :thumbup:
-translation-