DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

»PBx«

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

Scyth
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: »PBx«

Post by Scyth »

I really cannot let this pass through, PBx is Nyarlathotep.
Nyarlathotep PBx wrote:^ Not so old friend. PBx became unique when I added the "x" to a friend's new army which he called Paint Ballers. My version is an abbreviation of any one of several phrases: Probably Better eXit; Preferred By eXperts; Peanut Butter eXtractors; Pink Bottom xylophonists...well, maybe not that last one. In any event, just to set the record straight, I consider PBx to be the product of my association with a number of great shooters who practice good sportsmanship, most of whom I met through play back in the great old days at Repent's.PBx is intended to be a mark of distinction, to identify a player who is polite, respectful, courteous and not abusive. We are all guests when we visit any server which we did not host or any mod which we did not create. Players with PBx added to their names are simply the kind of people who appreciate that this is a game in which everyone has a right to be treated with courtesy regardless of age or level of skill.

With regard to Mr. Slivoski...I have no idea. I am an Admin in Ouch's mods. I'll ask Ouch if he knows anything about it.
source

I hope you and ouch can understand this, the only way you may transform PBx into a clan is by changing the name. Perhaps I should make a list with all clan names that are/were taken and cannot be used again.
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

OUCH NEVER TOLD ME THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scyth
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Scyth »

Locked.
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish