DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

ISR rebirth plan sign-ups -- 10%

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

Will You Help?

Yeah, I'll Be a Leader.
14%
Yeah, I'll Be a Member.
No votes
Sure, I'll be a Supporter.
14%
Keep up the Good Work, But I won't help.
29%
I don't like the idea Much, i won't help.
14%
How Noobish.
No votes
What a STUPID clan... this is just gonna be a big infestation. i'm never gonna help you!
29%
How Dare you Even THINK I'll post or look at your Thread, Noob, jeez.
No votes

Total votes: 7

Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

ISR rebirth plan sign-ups -- 10%

Post by Taylor »

i know people who make multiple posts about their clans (or squads) are called noobs, but the ISR post is getting out of date so i wanted to get more noticed.

So ISR was killed yet again, it didn't have many members, etc.

but now there is a plan to get it back, with a starting foundation. if you want to help it re-start you can post to say if you want to be a leader, member, or supporter when it is reborn. each post of this nature will raise the percentage of "the countdown". when it gets to 100%, preparations will be made to start ISR again. when it comes back to life again, i will retain a slightly higher rank, but the squad will be shared, about as much as BMT is in-between Red, Gar and TheBMTBaron. Supporters will become allied players, Members will become members of "The Founder Team" and leaders will become, well... Leaders. not everybody will be accepted... but most people will be allowed to be supporters (i doubt there will ever be an instance where i deny it).

the member limit in the new clan will be 15 (exceptions might be made), and there will be 4 teams: The Founder Team, The Elite, The BM Team & The Scrum Team. Teams may die, and New Teams may sometimes be started, but the team limit is 5. Normally 1 Team will be used for a war, and in mixed wars The Elite or The Founder Team will be used. There is no fixed limit of teams per person, it depends on the person and the Teams.

Leaders: Taylor.
Members: none
Supporters: PinkFloyd, Cylicon.

before deciding to help or not please read the ISR thread.

LOG:
Kill You Removed for inactivity.

The Countdown: 10%
Thank you for your Support, Help and Time,

--General Taylor.
Last edited by Taylor on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I signed up on New Years!
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member
Metal
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: ISR rebirth plan sign-ups -- 30%

Post by Metal »

also... well........forget sorry :tankerembarras: :tankerembarras: :oops: :oops:
Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Taylor »

??? do you mean forget it, sorry?

also, who voted - in the poll?
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member
Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Taylor »

*BUMP*

just wanted to get this back to the top,

this could still happen! i am also happy to merge with any not-so-noobish starting up clans, as long as i get to be one of (or the) leader(s).

PM me/post if you are interested in Merging/joining/supporting.

however if there is a merge i will have to test all members of the merging clan. i can't except just anyone.

TO AVOID CONFUSION SUPPORTERS ARE NOT PART OF ISR AND THEREFORE NOT COUNTING FOR ANY CLAN # LIMITS.
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member