DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

to many "armies"

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

*Stiffler

to many "armies"

Post by *Stiffler »

Ok this is getting on my nerve and i wanted to see if any one else noticed this

like every week there is a new group. then in that group it is the same person who has made many other groups.

just stick to one group
aaa
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: to many "armies"

Post by aaa »

Exactly there is like 5 armies that died in a month or so.
Cylicon460
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cylicon460 »

^^ Noob
Cylicon460
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: to many "armies" NOT doing anything...

Post by Cylicon460 »

PU-SepticTank wrote:Let's make an army called Stiff Tanks... :lol: :drunks:
That's hilarious :lol: .
Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Taylor »

jeez stiff lol you can't even spell the title right! "to many "armies""? it should be "too many "armies" sorry, i just get annoyed by that stuff, look at my siggy :below:
I signed up on New Years!
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member

Post by Guest »

Im sorry to disagree with all the posts above but Im going to have to agree with stiff. He is right that to many armies have been starting a dieing for a few weeks and most started by the same person.

I should not be talking because I restarted RT recently but at least I stuck to my word about taking a nice long break.

I just also find it a bit annoying and very herd to keep track of all the new armies that leaders have started and then they just go and start a new one. Really its reminding me of middle school dating...one week your with someone, next there gone.

This is just my opinion and I do not expect a
Noob
to this comment because I would enjoy hearing why you disagree rather then doing a one word comment calling someone a noob.
Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Taylor »

TOO many armies, jeez pink you should know better lol

what leaders are you thinking of? Pai? not me, i only started 1! anyway, any one of these armies could be really good, just give them a chance. anyway, what of the recent armies have had the same to leaders?
KA: KY
MG: Pai
DT: Darkai
ISR: me
RT: you
MTF: walrus
PTA: Metal
do you see any same names there? i don't think so... so what basis do you have for your argument? as far as i know nobody is currently a leader of 2 clans or has lead 2 clans in the past 3 months.
i know allot of clans are dying and popping up, but that's okay, you should encourage them! i don't think it's confusing...
I signed up on New Years!
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member