DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Out-Of-Date

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

Metal -PTA-!

Out-Of-Date

Post by Metal -PTA-! »

[img]Grafiti[/img]

Forgot it man,I joined ACR already.My armie is ****
:sucks: :sucks: :boo: :boo:
Last edited by Metal -PTA-! on Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
~*Kill-You*~
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Re: PTA Armie Info

Post by ~*Kill-You*~ »

Metal I do advice that you get a little more experience before making an army. =KA= will let you be one of us. Then once your skilled enough, you can make the army and be allies with us. :tankerguns:
"I realize its my duty to for fill people's dreams" -Me
Matt-Ectl-Xp-
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Matt-Ectl-Xp- »

and too tell u the turth i dont wanna put a friends armie down 4 good but if i have too i will you do need more exp.

Ect will fight Plasma Tanks in any kind of match besides KOTH,CTF due to us not having access to it. use only 1 froum i have learnt that from BMT,Gar.

just open a recuiting server and make sure to test them and post this on you maion froum Thanx.
Matt-Ectl-Xp-
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Matt-Ectl-Xp- »

and too tell u the turth i dont wanna put a friends armie down 4 good but if i have too i will you do need more exp.

Ect will fight Plasma Tanks in any kind of match besides KOTH,CTF due to us not having access to it. use only 1 froum i have learnt that from BMT,Gar.

just open a recuiting server and make sure to test them and post this on you maion froum Thanx.
~*Kill-You*~
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by ~*Kill-You*~ »

Metal... this is what? The 5th post about PTA. Just to make you happy... I'll join, even though im an Army Leader. Ok? :rockon: anyway.
"I realize its my duty to for fill people's dreams" -Me
Shadow

Re: Out-Of-Date

Post by Shadow »

i thought PTA died a while time ago
Metal
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Metal »

PTA is Out of date pai,it's cra*,it's .................(I will make me cool with this V lol )

hey man here speaks the PTA leader,and here is the Cool Rank of PTA man yo

Also the rank is - :lol: :oops: :whistling: :whistling: :tankerembarras: :blahblah: :boo: :lame: :sucks: :sorry: :yuk: :dieabove: :rtfm: :baa:..

I know they are too much but it's crap
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

ah