DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

SouljaBoyTellem Army

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

SouljaBoy
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

SouljaBoyTellem Army

Post by SouljaBoy »

Yo im just a new guy and my army is called SBT for souljaboytellem. :tankerwinks:
Garchomp XPL-BMT
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Re: SouljaBoyTellem Army

Post by Garchomp XPL-BMT »

Hey, welcome to PTT2.

First, try going here to learn how to maintain your army. Also, try looking around the site for a good main post.

And um, no offense, but I suggest playing a bit longer before starting an army. It's a very big responsibility, and requires time and effort.
Teasing *Sheena* (and being teased back) since... FOREVER...

aaa
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by aaa »

Yea he's right. TOD's dead.. :tankertongue: So play a little longer and take any information and recommendations that you can get because your gonna need them. Trust me..
FalconUS-VT
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by FalconUS-VT »

I am going to have to agree with gar and aaa because i have been playing for six years and i havnt started an army yet but if you really want to browse through the forums and get some help and hints. Having an army is a big responsibility and it takes alot of time to organize. I personaly dont recomend you you start one but thats just me.

P.S. No effense but think of a different name for your army something that will get peoples attention more and attract them to wanting to join your army but then again like i said i dont think you should start one not yet anyway. It was good you posted this topic though good for you.
taty MDTKL

Post by taty MDTKL »

btw Soulja Boy is a horrible band
~*Kill-You*~
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by ~*Kill-You*~ »

I only listen to rock.
"I realize its my duty to for fill people's dreams" -Me