DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Armys? ARMY LEADERS READ!

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

Matt-Ectl-Xp-
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Armys? ARMY LEADERS READ!

Post by Matt-Ectl-Xp- »

Garchomp XPL-BMT wrote:
Well, those are my 10 cents, probably worthless.
Hey Not That Worth Less I Think...... lol
BlueBaron© BMT
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by BlueBaron© BMT »

*Stiffler wrote:pfft Baron and BMT are nothing compared to UF,SA,VT. i think these are the 3 real armies of TT
Barons is done.... that was a break off of BMT just another branch of it. Barons now no longer exists.
TheBMTBaron
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by TheBMTBaron »

^ That is Incorrect. Barons, Is still Alive yet it just became a branch of BMT. Barons was Created by Red Baron sometime in 2007 or 2006 (I joinded in 2007 and I dont remember when it was made, but I do remember I was or was one of the first ones to join) It was Alone for a while, now it just joined something, thats why you dont hear of it much anymore. And btw Blue, Your acting like your the Full leader of Barons... Maybe Get stuff Approved by Red before you claim to do something, Or even just claim it is dead?
Radical One -VT-
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Radical One -VT- »

Really, what is an army?

An army is a group of people. Simple. They communicate, they fight with other armies, they ally with other armies. It's that simple.

That is what people don't realize. Armies like UF and VT have held together for years due to a strong foundation of friends and allies. They communicate with each other and have a great leadership.

The VT leaders for example. Vig, Spirit, Sparrow, (and if they'd welcome me back to the Triumverate) me. We stick together like superglue. We keep the army alive and active.

UF is also this way. The leadership there is incredible, making them, truely, the number one army in the game.

New army leaders aren't like this. They are too willing to give up. They don't set up a strong foundation. Gather a small group of people (5 or so should be enough) and build an army system which will hold up. Get the leaders, then the members. As long as your leaders stay, the army will, too. An army is still an army, no matter how small. It only end when you decide to end it or just plain give up.

I salute Jedi, Lonewolf, Supra, Vig, Spirit, Scythz, Sparrow, and all the rest of the Big 5 leaders. These are the true (and in some cases, former) army leaders. They have kept together their armies for a long time, especially armies like FI and SA.

I salute those who now, or already have, realized the true meaning of a ThinkTanks Army. I salute the members, the leaders, and all the rest of the remaining armies that have lasted so long. You have truely made this experience worthwhile, and it shall stay this way.

Respectfully, Radical One.
I bee t3h pwnage scrummer!
BlueBaron© BMT
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by BlueBaron© BMT »

BMT, im not full leader of Barons I only assumed command of barons for a period of time i have my own army now, but from what i heard, (from a high source) barons was inactive but ppl still use their names, like I do........ :tankerguns: