DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

ACRâ„¢

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

Shietzen McGrege
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: ACRâ„¢

Post by Shietzen McGrege »

^ you do reilise there already is an army called MI they have achive of em in the army skins thread this may cause confusion beetween the two
Brainfart...
BlueBaron© BMT
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by BlueBaron© BMT »

yes but we have a branch called M.I. referring to (Mobile Infantry) Its just an abbreviation so relax no need to have your water break over something small.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

hey guyz srry 2 just pop in and mess up thread but me and aaa challenge 2 of u 2 a TBM
Metal -PTA-!

Post by Metal -PTA-! »

you will batlle ACR Pai??

good,I hope Bluebaron will take me to fight :tankerguns:

Post by Guest »

Glad to see this army doing well! Merry Christmas.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

u 2 pink. metal once i take down ACR ill take down KA then MT then SA then UF :tankerguns:

Post by Guest »

^Dream On. MG will fall when you start at MT and SA & UF will...Its best unsaid in your case.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

just deafeted MT
TankerBel
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by TankerBel »

Paisano.... You have no clue of the talent in SA, UF, and MI armies. These guys have been playing the game nearly everyday for the past 5 years. I'm glad that you're looking to start a strong army, but you're thinking its gunna be way too easy. You know the people who play in Dash Bash and end up with a personal score a 25 or 26 on an average game, its four of those guys for a TBM team, and the Scrummers who score 10+ goals in an average game of Indy on the armies TS team. As an MI member, if you can get 3 of your friends together, we will be glad to scimmage ya. We don't want to waste our time though, so if you say your team will show up, then show up.....
"and started calling me obey beach. Cmon angels, how to response?" -RinSlow (1/28/09)
"TAKE IT YOU CRAY BABY" -LONEWOLF (11/16/08)
"Chunkers Snicker at Me." -Professor (3/1/93)
Shietzen McGrege
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Shietzen McGrege »

^ ohh hes starting on piasino :lol:
but know stop bragging about taking on the harder armies all the time you will eventually face em then have a really bad game where you have know fun aim high but not so high people think your a jerk
Brainfart...