DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

ACRâ„¢

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

Shadow

Re: ACRâ„¢

Post by Shadow »

srry and tank i already have 2 playerz and me which makez 3 :tankerguns:
TankerBel
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by TankerBel »

we will take you on anytime. We will crush you... lol
"and started calling me obey beach. Cmon angels, how to response?" -RinSlow (1/28/09)
"TAKE IT YOU CRAY BABY" -LONEWOLF (11/16/08)
"Chunkers Snicker at Me." -Professor (3/1/93)
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

oh plz ive won 3 in a row not even comin close 2 losin :tankerguns: if u lose then u join MG tank and if we lose i join ACR. GAME ON

Post by Guest »

Pai I would like to see you just try to fight one of SA, UF, VT armies. As TankerBel said they will crush you. And the only reason you have won three wars in a row is partly because you are choosing the week newer armys to fight. Its like killing a light tank that needs one more shot to die and going and killing it then calling yourself a great battlemoder. Take into account that alot of the armies you are planning to fight are much different then the new armys you are fighting, some of these armies have been around 3 years and have some of the most skilled, best players that TT has ever had on there army rosters. And are claiming to beat them. I know you want to make yourself and your army look like some great hero but you have years of practice till you get to that moment.

No offence but go and fight them and come back here and then argue with me about how MG is the best. I think we might agree a bit more. You remind me of this member luke, any other modders would know what i mean.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

THEY CHALLENGED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SO DID U!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

and telme bout luke
Metal
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Metal »

hey bluebaron,can you tell me where is your member list and ranks pls :tankerconfused2: :tankerconfused2:
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

some1 didnt make it (bluebaron)
Metal
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Metal »

ACR,it have a lot of members blue

MT
Shadow