DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

BMT vs. SST

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

BMT vs. SST

Post by Guest »

SST was a new clan that was formed today who wanted to fight BMT in TS. And SST lost and is now a dead clan.

Rounds:

SST- 0/3
BMT- 2/3

Score:

SST- 2
BMT- 33
DJ Wings
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: BMT vs. SST

Post by DJ Wings »

I don't get it... is it some rule that new armies made up that if someone loses a war, they get "weaker" or "die"? If so, it's the most ridiculous thing ever to come out of the Armies forum.
Never really gone, never really part of the game.

Post by Guest »

Well DJ, SST had 2 members and he the leader said if they win then he Takes Over BMT and same with BMT. And BMT is a huge clan with like 40 members.
DJ Wings
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by DJ Wings »

2 members versus the best few people out of 40. Okay, were you really expecting to win?
Never really gone, never really part of the game.
BMTArmyGenerals3
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by BMTArmyGenerals3 »

^ It really turned into a 1 on 1. Spider chickened out and Stone couldn't play, and The BMT Baron and The Red Baron didn't show up either, so me and pink were the only ones left.

-Garchomp XPL-BMT

Post by Guest »

Im not even in SST I just wanted to play but TS is not fun with 2 players. DJ all day we knew it was suicide.
*Stiffler

Post by *Stiffler »

pink that last round looks as if u didnt even put up a fight

Post by Guest »

Yep Stiff there was no reason too i just wanted to lose because Spider (Leader Of The SST) just left me there alone.