DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

NEW BARON COUNCIL NEWS

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

BlueBaron© BMT
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

NEW BARON COUNCIL NEWS

Post by BlueBaron© BMT »

:!: The council of barons has now announced that sc-x will take the place of BMT as the main ally.
DJ Wings
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: NEW BARON COUNCIL NEWS

Post by DJ Wings »

Don't do that again. Seriously. Post it in the original thread, because by making a new thread for every little thing that happens in your army, you're taking space away from other armies on the forum page.
Never really gone, never really part of the game.
BlueBaron© BMT
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by BlueBaron© BMT »

DJ wings it dont take up ne space in this thread theres unlimited space, other topics just get moved a page down...... chill bro
MusickTMG
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by MusickTMG »

BlueBaron© BMT wrote:DJ wings it dont take up ne space in this thread theres unlimited space, other topics just get moved a page down...... chill bro

Few things i see wrong.

1. PTT2 does not have Unlimited space. Just a while ago, when the forums moved, all the hard drives for these forums were full, in a result, no one had avatars for a while.

2. You chose the wrong person to mess with.

DJ Wings is right, post in the original thread. Better yet, dont post at all. We dont need to know about The Clan Of Barons or sc-x.

Lisen to us, we have been around longer then you have.
Musick-TMG-

:duckie: "I got a idea"
BlueBaron© BMT
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by BlueBaron© BMT »

musik this isnt me im just the poster, talk 2 the fourm designer...... dont tell me who i mess with
DJ Wings
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by DJ Wings »

So you're going to tell the site admin to buy more hard disk space so you can post more pointless announcements on a forum you don't even own? Right... Good luck with that!
Never really gone, never really part of the game.