DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

MDTK- Mighty Duct Tape Killers

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

Scyth
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: MDTK- Mighty Duct Tape Killers

Post by Scyth »

Taty,

In reply to your private messages demanding me to sticky this thread I would like to say that if you had read the Army Update thread (posted on top) you would have known that I was on vacation and had no means to update the armies forum's stickies. You will have to wait until the next update, which will be next sunday.

Grtz,

Joren
taty MDTKL

Post by taty MDTKL »

^ maybe the page crashed safari when it loaded
Maskil_MDTKL
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Maskil_MDTKL »

coming soon- Helman's trial to rejoin the army again.
In Taty Vs Oldies Server at a currently unknown date.
NOTE- HeLman quit, then rejoined, then was fired due to: disrespect, abusing of administrative abilities, and overall noobieness.

New Award Idea- Most Creative Duct Tape User Award
When we [Cazgin and I] arrived here we lost many jewels, which had been in my family for generations. If you could your hands on my family jewels, I would be deeply appreciative.
taty MDTKL

Post by taty MDTKL »

Maskil_MDTKL wrote:overall noobieness.

where's ya get this one lol

he was also kicked because of disobeying orders from superior officers, and demoting the army and its members in public servers.
Matt-Ectl-Xp-
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Matt-Ectl-Xp- »

Man,Why Would You Have VT,Uf, And TankerBel As Enmeys They Are Cool.
P.s. Pbx Is not a active army any more they are bascily a dead army
-Matt
:tankerguns:
taty MDTKL

Post by taty MDTKL »

i do. as enemies. and i still hat =e the name pbx. i printed that in a dart board once.
taty MDTKL

Post by taty MDTKL »

helman wants to rejoin the army maskil. pm me or post here plz for your 2 cents. btw for readers helman was fired:
Maskil_MDTKL wrote:NOTE- HeLman quit, then rejoined, then was fired due to: disrespect, abusing of administrative abilities, and overall noobieness.

and wants to rejoin.
Maskil_MDTKL
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Maskil_MDTKL »

What?
i do not understand

however, i can say this.
most of the people we have as enemies hate our *********** guts. especially tankerbel.
link-
http://forums.planetthinktanks2.com/ThinkTanks/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3700&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=best+games&start=50

who cares if i dont read the date( by the way i did- i didnt think the admins would be angered in posting in there)?!?

Not to mention the next day i went into Banlist she remember's nothing about that post, and made fun of our 4 letter (ok, she said 5 letter) initialled army.

Mighty
Duct
Tape
Killer
/
Light
And
Special
Enforcement
Ranks

:rockon:
When we [Cazgin and I] arrived here we lost many jewels, which had been in my family for generations. If you could your hands on my family jewels, I would be deeply appreciative.
Mr Phobik
Site Mechanic
Site Mechanic

Post by Mr Phobik »

^ TankerBel is a guy.
taty MDTKL

Post by taty MDTKL »

^yes, but in our minds it is a she.