DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

SA - The Shadow Army

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

Army of One
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Army of One »

We might want to stay here if PTT keeps going down all the time
Born-Again Christian
PLAYER36-SA-
Veteran Heavy
Veteran Heavy

Post by PLAYER36-SA- »

PTT Is gone for good. See "Tank Talk" for details.

Now, we need to work on a way to get the first post on every page...
PLAYER36-SA-
Veteran Heavy
Veteran Heavy

Post by PLAYER36-SA- »

How did you guys get the cached page for the SA thread? I can find it for different forum sections on PTT, but not threads. I'm asking because I want to try to find the cache of my modding thread.
Dark Angel (SA)
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by Dark Angel (SA) »

seems we're here now, okay :)
SA Officers
PTT2 Army Acct

Post by SA Officers »

SA stuff re-added to header.

-Jedirieb
jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Header

Post by jedirieb »

Header doesn't look perfect, I'll work on it more tomorrow. Cya at practice tomorrow SA.

P.S. If anyone has suggestions for the header, now'd be a good time to say something, with the reformat of the header on these forums coming tomorrow.

EDIT: No one probably saw this on PTT, but I made an SA Officers e-mail at last. It's not really necessary, but it might come to some use in the future. I will re-add the short paragraph I had on PTT tomorrow when I redo the rest of the header. I am also thinking of adding a section listing all our e-mails, for contact purposes. If you want your name up there, you must tell me explicitly that you want it there, because I will not put your e-mail up there if you don't want it there.
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination." - First Oath of the Knights Radiant (Stormlight Archive)
Dark Angel (SA)
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by Dark Angel (SA) »

i will now be at practice tomorrow, spending some well earned vacation time with friends we have the school day off :) , have fun SA :D
SA Officers
PTT2 Army Acct

Post by SA Officers »

Post updated, and even those little broken images are gone. After practice I might get around to re-hosting those medals, perhaps even awarding some more to those deserving of them... 8)

@Cadc: Speaking of medals, now that CTF is back up, maybe a CTF medal would come in handy? :cool:
Army of One
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Army of One »

Guys, remember that I can't get in player's server with that certain map ^^ that's currently up due to a PNG error... :(
Born-Again Christian
jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jedirieb »

@Army: We'll have to do something about that...Maybe when Player gets a chance, he can send you a pre-download of all the objects in it?

@DA: No offense, but in your sig, your eyebrows make you look Vulcanish... :P

@Player: I can't find any cached pages anymore, I had the SA page cached from the last PTT downage (of course, all of it besides the images are on the SA website anyways). Wish I could help you out more. :(
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination." - First Oath of the Knights Radiant (Stormlight Archive)