DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

SA - The Shadow Army

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

Dark Angel (SA)
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Re: SA - The Shadow Army

Post by Dark Angel (SA) »

^ cyl, your spamming of army threads is a bit terrifying looking at it...lol

EDIT:
V There's a difference between hitting the submit button 2 times accidently and posting in numerous threads where you choose to individually submit them :P
Last edited by Dark Angel (SA) on Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Salmon Sam
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Salmon Sam »

^nice double-post, hypocrite :P
~poopiedoodlez 4 lyfe~
Cylicon460
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cylicon460 »

I know, DA, I'm just that cool :P. No one ever seems to check this thread anymore lol.
Mighty Mouse
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Mighty Mouse »

@jedi/cadc/darkie ang - can you prepare the information that cylicon wants and forward it to me for synthesis? Much of that info pre-dates me. If one of you wants to roll with the ball, feel free to let me know. :thumbup:
Cylicon460
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cylicon460 »

Thanks for cooperating, and sorry for the spam lol.
jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jedirieb »

MM, I should be able to take care of it myself, because I foresee having some free time in the next couple of weeks (plus I need to update the images). However, I made a thread in the private forums to address the issue, since I am too inactive to answer the question (though I'd like to change that soon...)
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination." - First Oath of the Knights Radiant (Stormlight Archive)
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cloud »

Check private forums. :)
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\
SA Officers
PTT2 Army Acct

Post by SA Officers »

Ok, finally got around to it. I gave the header a quick update, uploading most of the bad images after searching the archived threads for them and updating the members list.

As of now, we have ten active to semi-active members. Not great, but not as bad as the other top armies.

Also a worthwhile note, the rank of Officer, which is below Assistant Leader, has been changed to Captain. I've always been annoyed by the fact that we had a rank called Officer and the fact that all Leaders, Assistant Leaders, and Officers could collectively be called Officers. So, I changed the rank to Captain to avoid confusion (and satisfy myself :tankerwinks: ).

Enjoy,
Jedi

P.S. If anyone has Cadc's award picture, please PM/e-mail me it. I couldn't find it anywhere.

Also, while I'm on the topic, if anyone has the picture that is the header of the private forums (I believe Dj Breaka made it), could you PM/e-mail me it? Thanks in advance.
jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jedirieb »

Thanks for the update SA Officers. :rockon:
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination." - First Oath of the Knights Radiant (Stormlight Archive)
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

^ lol... nothing like thanking yourself for a job well done. :tankerhappy1: