DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

SA - The Shadow Army

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

Army of One
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Army of One »

He's already done that jed, I've even hosted it in my own server... It works fine when I host it myself...
Born-Again Christian
Cadc
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Cadc »

@ Jedi: good idea, i'll get on it when possbile (possibly by tonight or tomorrow ;) )

guys, as soon as i get some free time, i'll get to rehosting the Master thread images 8)
jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jedirieb »

^^ Didn't know that. Very odd if you can host it fine... I'm assuming that when Player36 joins your server it works fine for him too? If so, I'm clueless as to what's wrong.

@Cadc: Those images really look pixeled to you still? They look fine to me... Doesn't matter, anxious to see how that CTF medal turns out. :cool:
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination." - First Oath of the Knights Radiant (Stormlight Archive)
Army of One
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Army of One »

Actually, it was only me and darkshadow in the base when I hosted it... :)
Born-Again Christian
Cadc
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Well... here ya go

Post by Cadc »

I got started (and finished) on the CTF Medal, I tried a new style so bare with me:

Here's a medium size version:

and a small version:

Let me know what you think, took me like 20 minutes or so
Army of One
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Army of One »

I think it looks really sweet! :wink:
Born-Again Christian
SA Officers
PTT2 Army Acct

Post by SA Officers »

Finally have the header the way it was back over on PTT, medals added. (Although you might have different medals than before, I have no idea, I just put what I thought was what you deserved, could be wrong though.)

Only Dark Shadow doesn't have a medal, and that's only because he hasn't been with us long enough. Other than that, everyone else has atleast one (am I getting lenient, or are we just getting better? 8) ).

-Jedirieb
PLAYER36-SA-
Veteran Heavy
Veteran Heavy

Post by PLAYER36-SA- »

I'm pretty good at CTF, but I don't know if I deserve a medal.
jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jedirieb »

^ So far I only gave the CTF medal to those who participated in our last CTF war. More will be awarded with time.
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination." - First Oath of the Knights Radiant (Stormlight Archive)
jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

VT war aftermath

Post by jedirieb »

Congrats on some games well played SA! We truly did have some excellent teamwork, in both the TBM and TS games. A big thanks to everyone who showed, I believe we had a total of 9 people play in the war?! You guys truly came when duty called, worked together, and kicked arse. 8)

Scores:
TS:
Game 1: 10-7 (SA)
Game 2: 17-3 (SA) (DA, could you put up your screenshot? Mine fell through.)

TBM:
Player36 has screenshots, SA wins both.