DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

TB - Tanker Battallion

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

Cylicon460
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: TB - Tanker Battallion

Post by Cylicon460 »

:hiya:
SkyeSoul
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by SkyeSoul »

Hey... to be honest if this army got big or really good or in the "fab five" (VT, OB, ect ect) I would quit. I hate with all my mind being in big armies. Before you guys wayyy back I was in VT when it was getting started. Then it got big and I quit, I'm glad I did, because look now. It's... not... hectic, it's just running around would be a normal thing. I just don't fancy that.
SmEaGoL
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by SmEaGoL »

Hey guys,
Sorry that I have not posted in a while, but the last month of school was hectic. I did not mean to totally desert TB, but the tests do drain thine energy. Since then, I have also been working on my new site: HERE! Go and check it out. I know the downloads are only for windows, and I think that Teenskye has a Mac. What is the status of TB server? When is it up? Thanks, see you all around.

Respectfully Submitted,
-Smeags
SkyeSoul
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by SkyeSoul »

True I do have a mac and my MacBook decided to be scratchy about the dedicated server so no go on that, sorry, forgot to post.
They (the files on file fanatic) are .exe, that is not a file format supported on a mac (no offense, but because the whole style of coding is sloppy compared to .app is why they won't support it but coding the .app way takes a whole lot more time, ThinkTanks experience.(It's why I NEVER Mod, TGE mac vers. is 1/2 exe and 1/2 app so it would work.) but I could POSSIBLY, when you get a non-beta, transfer it to a mac leopard format, but that could take time. totally off topic but who cares. It's summer here so I have limitless free time before 3:00 EST and before 2:00 EST on weekends, FYI.
Cylicon460
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cylicon460 »

Sorry i haven't been here for a while. My new computer (24" iMac :monkey: ) doesn't like it when I log in here.
I will be on TT every once and a while though. But, IMO, this army is dead (and that's a hard thing for me to say because I helped found it). IDK, I hope that this can go better but I don't have much hope.
Anyways, I'll see ya guys later...

:rockon:

EDIT: New e-mail -- tsiywem@gmail.com
SkyeSoul
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by SkyeSoul »

Cylicon, I think you're right. I think we cam be friends, but we need to go our separate ways. goodbye.... lolz.

no longer am i Teenskye -TB- but Teenskye.
Cylicon460
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cylicon460 »

I wish you all good luck in your new TT lives.
I feel honored to be able to have TT'd with you.
*Cylicon460®* Signing Out...
SmEaGoL
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by SmEaGoL »

Alas, the end of our long journey together.

I greatly admire you two as the best buddies a Think Tanker could have. The older I get, the more I realize that this is just a game. Just a cyberspace lounge where the n00bs and vets hang together. It is time for us, in a way, to "grow up" from our ways. After all, step back and take a look at the game globally - a small community of the same friends playing the same maps for hours a week. And you would say that each new player brings a new challenge, but no more. Away we fly, and for me perhaps forever. I have become involved in LIFE! I would suggest that you all do the same. If you play Think Tanks > 4 hours a week...my goodness! Goodbye TB, thanks for the great times. I tried to get us through the hard times, but it seemed all in vain.

Respectfully Submitted,
-Smeagol-TB- RIP
Wild Alaskan-AK-
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Location: About 700ms ahead of where you see me. That virtual tank needs to hurry up!

Post by Wild Alaskan-AK- »

dammit
Ping Range: 650-800