DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

TB - Tanker Battallion

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

SkyeSoul
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: TB - Tanker Battallion

Post by SkyeSoul »

Okay guys, wether you like it or not, I'm gonna be on on Sunday probably around 1 or 2 and maybe same time on saturday In my own server. CHECK TO SEE IF IT'S THERE BEFORE PLAYING! We need to get in some team practices!!!
SmEaGoL
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by SmEaGoL »

@Teenskye - good job finding the error! I know that the whole faithful three do not represent our army, but here is my thinking...I was hoping to get Wild Alaskan, Fire Dragon, and Sportbix (who are rarely active) to become a regular member of the army. As for the bottom three, they basically have moved on...I never see them - XFactor started his own new army, Klaus and Violet joined another army and forgot about us, and Blaster was just an old friend who joined when he was here. I do not think he even plays anymore. So I labeled us so that we all have the same rank and make up the "three-tanker government of TB." Sorry, I cannot be on this Saturday or Sunday...we are doing stuff all day.

@Cylicon - yes, I suppose you both may edit it. The password is the same as TB Commanders...do not use it unless you do not know how...I am overprotective of my files :P As for the homebase, I do not have the terrain for it. I can make us a new one if you would like. Just a plain old, mountains and plains with a few obsticles would be easy enough.

Respectfully Submitted,
-Smeags
Wild Alaskan-AK-
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Location: About 700ms ahead of where you see me. That virtual tank needs to hurry up!

Post by Wild Alaskan-AK- »

practice sunday at 1or 2 in which time zone?
Ping Range: 650-800
Cylicon460
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cylicon460 »

Well, I'm beginning to mod, so I can probably throw something together.
Cylicon460
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cylicon460 »

TB DECICATED SERVER IS UP!!!!!!!!
I set it up today, and yes I can play TT!!!!!!!! :rockon:
SmEaGoL
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by SmEaGoL »

Hey, since you got the dedicated server up, would you mind if we all made some maps to put in the cycle of the server? I think that would be a great idea! What do you say? I'll have to check out that server the next time I get on! Good job!

Respectfully Submitted,
-Smeags
SkyeSoul
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by SkyeSoul »

Were Getting Somewhere!!! I'm gonna go play on OUR server some now!!! :tankerhappy1:
:monkey: :monkey: I'm that excited. ( :walk: :dieabove: :weirdo: for the rest of the day)
Cylicon460
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cylicon460 »

As you guys should know, my usage on the computer is limited because of the recent hard-drive wipe caused by a virus. The server is not going to be 24/7, YET. I'm hoping to get my own computer soon (I have a fun, our goal is $1,200 for a 20" iMac) and then it will be up ALL THE TIME. My mom uses her computer sometimes at work and sometimes she turns it off. Anyways, if you don't see it, dont freak out. I'm putting one back up now. Oh and the new password is the TB Commanders pass (PM me if you don't have it).

As Teenskye said, we're getting somewhere!

:rockon:
Cylicon460
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cylicon460 »

Yet again, double post. I made a banner and it links right to our forum. I would appreciate if TB members would have it in their signature.
Click it!!!!! Click it!!!!! :dog: See? Even the dog can do it!
:rockon:
TB Commanders
PTT2 Army Acct

Post by TB Commanders »

Sorry for the long delay in my activity. While on my "Smeagol" profile, I decided to change the language to Spanish. Evidentally, the languages other than english have not been uploaded yet so I was locked out of this site with a warning to notify the postmaster of this site. I did so and nothing has changed. I have finally logged out of my Smeags account (which I was in the "always log me on" state). So now I can only speak to you via TB leaders. Sorry for this crap. I will get it fixed with the admins...great, I do not want to bug them again!

Laters,
-Smeags