DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

MI - Mercenaries InFuego "Are You Ready For This"

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

CooLBoY
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by CooLBoY »

Deja, I like the updates with the thread just that I find it very laggy :(
wOOt
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by wOOt »

wow, it only takes me about 2 seconds to load, wonder why its laggy for you guys.

Keep in mind the new banner in the header is just a teaser I have soemthing else in mind for the finished product, thats just to get most of the members up and in plain view.
Watching Dazzle pwn Rogue to be endlessly pissy since 4/1/2008
woo

Post by woo »

Hiya Will, nice avatar - made me chuckle.
wOOt
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by wOOt »

Heya Wooooooooo good to cya bud, and thanks man.

@ All MI

I felt like I needed to pass this along once again, I am back to work and my schedule is real weird, so when I am away Dr StrangeLove and Uncle Smakcy are the go to guys. Because Doc is in Israel he may not be here as much durring the week, at those times Uncle Smacky is usually available for any questions or concerns. Please give them the same respect you have given me, both are in constant communication with me on any earth shattering challenges which may arise, otherwise they both have my 100% backing and trust in all MI matters.

BTW Guys The Chongster has decided to move on and everything is cool between us we just had a difference in opinions, soooooooooo I say all that to say this.

I am involking my Presidential Power and taking over the Team Scrum Squad, does this mean I will play every match, no! Anyone that knows me even a little bit knows I will field the best players available, period. However this does mean if you even want to have a remote chance of participating in any of the Team Scrum matches you need to get a hold of me, because starting this Thursday Friday and Saturday were going to start doing things a whole lot different. We Will have 2 squads the A and the B Squad, who's gonna make the decision on what squad you will be on, well that would be me. I am by no means the best scrummer on TT but I can evaluate a team and what players mesh and work well together, so if you got a problem with someone in MI you best get over it, or find yerself on the bleachers.

None of this is up for debate, or even conversation. We are at a crossroads right now in MI, were gonna get'r done. All of my focus from this point on will be totally on improving and getting together the best 7 Scrummers we have in MI that work well "TOGETHER".

Now with all that said let me say this, if your on the B team that does not mean your not a good scrummer, hell our B team would be able to beat any army excluding the top 2, being on the B team also does "NOT' mean you will not get to war, it means there is an area of improvement you need to work on, which can easily be fixed by playing with your team mates more often, we all have e-mail we all have YIM one of those tools you can use to get ahold of us.

Any questions or concerns about any of this need to be sent directly to me. I'm not trying to be anal here guys, we just need to get some structure and be more organized, so if you have a problem with any of this, be looking to find yerself on the outs because you won't even make the B team with an attitude problem.

I need you guys to understand I am not peeved about how anything went down or the way things have been going, I just see a need right now and the need is going to be addressed is all.

Now on a lighter note "have a nice day"

Oh and has anyone heard from Tank0r if no one has we need to send someone after him, anyone want a ticket to Japan?

:cool:
Watching Dazzle pwn Rogue to be endlessly pissy since 4/1/2008
wiTTy
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by wiTTy »

hello to all MI killers today is the day today we :cool:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

to all VT please try to enjoy the game as much as you can OH AND MY BEST CONSOLATIONS FRIENDS :razz: :razz:
Dr Strangelove
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Dr Strangelove »

Well said Deja!
you have a great week man, and dont work to hard
you have to play this weekend :wink:
Mighty Mouse
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Out of country...

Post by Mighty Mouse »

To all:

I will be out of the country and in Korea from 1/24 to 2/19. My mother was visiting my grandmother (who is very ill) and she broke her ankle two days ago. She will be having surgery and needs someone by her side. The stay can be extended if her recovery takes longer than anticipated.

So, I will not have much internet access. My mother's hometown is waaaaaaaaaayyyyy rural (all farmers and fishermen). They do have internet cafes, but I do not think I will be able to make my way there very often.

Still, I will try and make it to a computer every so often so that I am not that out of the loop. Good luck MI and keep my seat warm, so that I can hit the ground running when I come back to civilization. :cool:
OllvAr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by OllvAr »

Little Question will this B and A team go for TBM to?
wiTTy
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by wiTTy »

hi all how r yaaaaaaaa/??

iam really going crazy
my pc is still dead and i wanttttttttttttttttttttttttttooooooooooooooo

PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

OK CHILL I WILL JOIN YOU SOON (HOPE)
LONEWOLF
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head