DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Looking for Recruitment

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

Will you look in this thread?

Poll ended at Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:42 am

I am recruiting for my army and I will look in this thread.
33%
I am trying to join an army and I will look in this thread.
67%
I am trying to join an army and I will not look in this thread.
No votes
I am recruiting for my army and I will not look in this thread.
No votes

Total votes: 3

jamaltheducky
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Looking for Recruitment

Post by jamaltheducky »

As of now, there are various threads for armies looking for members, or for one person who wants to be recruited, but no thread specifically where all unrecruited people can ask, and army leaders can look. I figure people who are looking for an army can put their name and email here and officers of armies can come look and see if there's anyone interesting. Obviously, this needs a lot of posts to be successful, so please post if you are an officer who will look, someone who wants to join an army, or anything like that. Thanks a bunch!

p.s.- I myself am looking to join an army :-D. My email is nolongerfuzzy@yahoo.com, prefered tank is a light, like TBM and scrum, EST. Thanks, and send me an email if you are looking for people!
Last edited by jamaltheducky on Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stuff can happen sometimes. which sometimes sucks. but sometimes it doesn't too. which i guess is pretty cool.
OoFfa
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by OoFfa »

Players interested should also post what flavour of TT they prefer; ie TS, TBM, Light, Heavy, Medium etc

Also time zones or any info really that will help recruiters paint a picture of the interested player.

My 2 cents, but otherwise a good idea!
GoForIt
Veteran Heavy
Veteran Heavy

Post by GoForIt »

ARE YOU KIDDING,,THIS INDIVIDUAL was BOOTED FOR TEAM KILLING
jamaltheducky
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by jamaltheducky »

um.... yeah, last night i was... oops. at one point during a tbm game, i forgot which team i was on.... i know i sound stupid, but i shot at people, they shot back, and no one said anything to me. i got booted, and it took me about 5 minutes to realize what i had been doing wrong.... so to anyone in that game im really sorry about that, and i feel really stupid. just a suggestion: verbal warning's before you boot someone help a lot, because then if they are doing what im doing (doing something by accident) then you can stop it without them being booted. just a suggestion.
stuff can happen sometimes. which sometimes sucks. but sometimes it doesn't too. which i guess is pretty cool.
Formidonis iunctus
PTT2 Army Acct

Post by Formidonis iunctus »

You should be more attentive when you play.

You should look at your score after you kill someone or get killed, very quickly you would be aware on what side you are on. It is difficult and time consuming to administer a game, please help out the admins be attentive and responsible.

TT will be more enjoyable for all, including you.
jamaltheducky
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by jamaltheducky »

i do realize that. im not trying to suggest i was in the right, or i didnt do anything wrong, just that it was a mistake.
Compulsion
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Compulsion »

I am looking for recruitment.

In Game Name: The Gortainian
E-Mail: Confidential

Favored Game Type: Team Scrum
Favored Tank: Light

Other:
*Not available on Fridays until further notice.
*Currently applying for SA (Shadow Army). Any army inviting me will
need to wait a bit to see if I am available

G
I was known as The Gortainian, but now known as Compulsion TMG...
KidOfTheFuture
Treads Worn Out
Treads Worn Out

Re: Looking for Recruitment

Post by KidOfTheFuture »

In Game Name-KidOFTheFuture, AgentCoolCat (army extension) or CoolCat (army extensions)
Favorite gametype-TBM i will NOT PLAY SCRUM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!
Days Not Avalible-i am not avalible until at least 3:00 Central time and some days i will not be able to participate. PM me war/practice days/times and i'll see if i can do it
Flaws: i cannot play RollerBall and mods take forever to load on my computer and dont even try skins for me...i am also not the best player around.
E-Mail-HIGHLY :censored: will not reveal under any circumstances
i am very active so you can call on me anytime unless i cant be there.

KOTF.
TANKS for checkin' me out! (TT Online Name is AgentCoolCat-BMT)

A GIrl And Proud Of It! :queen:
(i need an avatar that goes with my siggy)
Wolv44
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Re: Looking for Recruitment

Post by Wolv44 »

Available: odd numbered days
Favorite gametype: Team Scrum

I heard about some clans dying, so if in need of members, pm me!
I live in my reality, not yours.
R.I.P.- LT
~DXA~