DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Army League Pre-Season

Army related threads only

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Army Leaders

@uré
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by @uré »

Most Fi are on vacation, we'll pick maps as most of us will be back :wink: ...to be continued...
Spirit ^VT^
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Spirit ^VT^ »

Well, I think we should begin to plan this. We have dates and time slots selected from the previous meetings - we just need to confirm them and get going. :)

I propose that we have another meeting of the Army Leaders some time this week. :)
GEAUX Saints!

TT Forever.
jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jedirieb »

It is time to get this rolling, and while I don't think a meeting is necessary, I will e-mail all the leaders/co-leaders/etc. (and if they deem one necessary, then so be it.) I was waiting on Dazzle, but that slippery Euro seems to have gotten out of contact, so we'll go on without. Look for an e-mail soon!

EDIT: Could a moderator please move this back to the armies section? This is a league, true enough, but since only armies can participate in it, I think it belongs where the army people look. Thanks in advance.
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination." - First Oath of the Knights Radiant (Stormlight Archive)
Tånkerßel-O-
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by TÃ¥nkerßel-O- »

Jedi i will send u a PM with my new email in it.... (not my dads) lol
Rooster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rooster »

Hosting Offer
Real time is a bit busier for me
But I see no problems hosting for this league

Someone who knows MAC should give Smacky a hand with his server
Then you will have 2
jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jedirieb »

^ Thanks for offering Roo, it'll help to make some smooth games. 8)
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination." - First Oath of the Knights Radiant (Stormlight Archive)
jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jedirieb »

@Army Leaders/participants: I'm officially leaving TT, since there's no point in me staying when I can't play a 3v3 without too much lag. No need to comment on this, because my mind has been set for a few weeks. In any case, if you guys want this to live, one of you will have to take the initiative and be in control of it. Everything is set up for you guys, it just needs to be set up (ie somene needs to get all of the map choices together and pick servers/maps for the teams for a whole season). In any case, it shouldn't take much to get it moving if someone steps up, since I've already laid the groundwork.
Tånkerßel-O-
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by TÃ¥nkerßel-O- »

^ not kool.... im dispointed, i dont expect to see that from an SA vet...
abtreavis
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by abtreavis »

^ Bit late to be posting that don't you think? :razz:

He'll be back they all come back!
In game Names (with -0- tags in front of names): Treavis, Farjung, DaMIge!

Cadc
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Re: Army League Pre-Season

Post by Cadc »

I may do something with this some time 8)