DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

>>>>> UF <<<<<

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

Racer445
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Racer445 »

I fixed NUTS!'s name and changed the background color of the images since the PTT2 colors changed. I also made the tabs a bit thinner and made the orange outline a bit thicker.
Rooster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rooster »

Just a reminder
I will be away for 2 weeks
So a attendance for me is impossible
and so is hosting

Plz keep me informed via email
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

were doomed

Post by CB »

Looks like with dash down ,, and Da Roo away, were left with the lair and ya better get on that one early as it goes into the red at night. Doomed,, Doomed I say :o :cry: exit stage right :zout:
Feathers McGraw
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Re: were doomed

Post by Feathers McGraw »

CrapBlaster wrote:Looks like with dash down ,, and Da Roo away, were left with the lair and ya better get on that one early as it goes into the red at night. Doomed,, Doomed I say :o :cry: exit stage right :zout:

And myself... I'm currently on "my" machine (my family has 2 desktops: one for home, and the one I have all my stuff on for college livin'), but starting tomorrow I will have my computer in the shop.

My two CD/DVD drives have ceased working altogether, and I bluescreen every other time I shut down. Both of these things have never happened to me before I went to college, so it's most likely the crap they had us install to allow us internet access (a cheap ripoff of MacAfee Antivirus). I've used MacAfee since day 1 with this computer and I never had a problem with the version I paid for... the moment I got this free crap... blegh.

So yah my computer will be not be in service. Thus I will not be able to host my mods, nor play TT until it gets back/gets fixed (i dunno how long it'll take them to fix it).

Until then everybody, wish me luck!

~Feathers

PS
I will have YIM access...and if I'm lucky with how my dad setup the "admin" rights, Skype too. So when there is a UF I'll make it...somewhat.
Rooster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rooster »

Dont sweat CB
Roos ScruMODz will be running

If it goes down contact LW
He can call me and I can ask my son to restart

I just cant do any additional server requests while I'm away
capt cheez
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by capt cheez »

hrmm uf is tempting i think ill quit TMG :roll: thanx
Racer445
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Racer445 »

Uh... You can't just join without permission!
Feathers McGraw
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Feathers McGraw »

Bad News .... my computer will most likely need to have it's operating system reinstalled. Which means I lose all of my programs (I couldn't really back those up). So that means I'll need to rebuy TT, get TGE again, and a whole bunch of other stuff.... :tankerupset:

I'm pissed off to say the least, and very sad :cry:

...some good news out of this very very depressing situation: I've bought 2 movie soundtracks which are kick@$$, and a $30 microphone (Dazzle!! It's Logitech!!).

...*depressed*...
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by supratank »

Sorry Feathers..

I hope your computer is ok...

Maybe its not so bad after all...

:blob6:
Racer445
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Racer445 »

Hey feathers, you shouldn't need to re-buy TT or TGE. Just redownload them and use your old keys.

...You did save the keys, right?