DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

>>>>> UF <<<<<

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

Ice mom KT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: >>>>> UF <<<<<

Post by Ice mom KT »

Ill gladly take UF off your hands if you don't want it anymore. Think of it..... UT Ultimate Tanks...
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by supratank »

Sure.

I think it would mean you would use UF name, not merge it with something else. Start UF again over... with some of its stuff, rules, etc. Is that what you were thinking?

I think thats what I had offered before.
"For the love of all that is good and holy.... Don't back up Feathers!!!"
Ice mom KT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Ice mom KT »

Ok. So that's it? I don't need to know any special passwords, code names, or anything else like that? Does this mean that I'm taking over and the army is mine or is this just me leading but the army still belongs to you?
Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Taylor »

NO!!!!!!!!
I signed up on New Years!
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member
00E
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by 00E »

You might as well kill it right now...
Has Been Playing TT Since February 18, 2004
Mods Made: 17
TT2 Supporter
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by supratank »

Well, I didn't know there was more than one person interested.

I guess Ice I should entertain who else might be interested along with you. I think I would stay on for a trial period, and the new leader would lead, and then at some point in the future if things work out I would be out altogether.

UF was about being being mature players, fair minded, excellent players in game and on the forums. We also liked to have fun.. So that is important moving forward...
Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Taylor »

Don't pass on UF, it'll never be the same.
I signed up on New Years!
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

/2¢

I'd have to agree. Ever since I joined the TT community, UF has been highly regarded, and the members of UF have been many of the leaders of the community. The reputation of UF is solid and outstanding.

I've never joined an army, and don't plan to, but UF is topnotch. It seems fitting to just let it fade rather than have it become less than it was.

It's kind of like Ken Griffey Jr. retiring. It was time for that, and if the UFers don't want to make the army go, then the army should just be retired. Let the past stay as it is, and let new armies take their rightful places, but not just take over the UF legacy. It's not my call to make, but I bet I'm not alone in this opinion.

/end2¢
Cylicon460
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cylicon460 »

/agree
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by supratank »

Well... nice post LGM. I like the /2 cents thing... :-)

It was never our intention to let it fade, but to pass it on. Those of us that are disinterested now wanted at one time to give it to someone before, and I have made attempts to do this.

I think the rivalry with others and the fun to be had is greater than keeping it "in the box" as a memory and legacy. This game is fading, so why not let people enjoy some of the past fun... that's my view anyway.

However, I do think putting the right person/group in and getting the right people around it is important, and if that can't be decent, then I am not that interested in doing it. I chat with Daz and we'll decide. I doubt anyone else cares much.