DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

AO Has Stepped Down

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

AncientOne
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

AO Has Stepped Down

Post by AncientOne »

For all who do not know, I have stepped down from leadership of FI, like Scythe. The reasons are simple. I can barely play TT anymore. I have tried to keep up with various emails, but alas, cannot. Delta is now leader of FI, though I have nominated Aure to succeed (though I am also not sure if he excepts that as well). I am now just a regular player, and will still grade armies. I am happy to help advise new armies and old ones if they want, but I will not officially join any army as of this time. If you do want a rusty old vet who really has lost a lot of luster, I will only help advise you what to do with your army. Tis sad that I must leave FI, for I believe it to be one of the greatest and one of the few armies with great potential. I will add more if there is a need for further explanation.

-AO
@uré
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

What can I add ??

Post by @uré »

I just discover that you designed me for succed...Thank you very much AO Image

I'm disappointed that you left Leadership too. Nevertheless I hope you'll have some time to play & still have fun here :wink: .
m3
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by m3 »

we''l miss ya butty :cry:
CaptainBrains
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Location: Illinois, the rest you'll have to find out your self. ;)

Post by CaptainBrains »

Woa...look at the dates before you post...this thread is a month old. :oops:
idk!!
\__( o>0 )__/

(yes, it is a stick figure, and yes, he is shrugging his shoulders)