DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

U.S "Bring it on,"

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

DKleaders
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by DKleaders »

ok ok Captain Brains, I am inviting you to join armies with us - DK - we haven't come up with a name but Soap thinks the verge is a good idea. With you added we could have a total of 6 members so far. Come check out the DK thread and see if it is good enough or if we left anything out. I was kinda hoping we could keep our army name because we have everything up and running and it is all organized. Think about it and reply in the DK thread.
:wav: JOIN DK TODAY! :wav:
-Kirby-
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by -Kirby- »

@soap.....i didnt think u were but i will still ask! are u a skinner or hoster or modder??? :?
CaptainBrains
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Location: Illinois, the rest you'll have to find out your self. ;)

Post by CaptainBrains »

I will merge with DK, but I decide who is gonna get cut (I gotta check to see they are all good members,) And I expect for me to still be the leader, and SoapScrum Co-Leader. Also the name would stay AA, Army of Assassins. If you'll agree to this, we have ourselfs a merge. (not verge)
idk!!
\__( o>0 )__/

(yes, it is a stick figure, and yes, he is shrugging his shoulders)
-Kirby-
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by -Kirby- »

well, not exactly what we had in mind......since your first post isnt the greatist (no offence) and we have a websight, and a few logos, we thought we would keep DK. but since your opinion is diffrent, i guess we will not merge.
Cassie
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cassie »

Don't blow it off so soon.
You'dd better hold a conference between both armies' leaders, and try to find a way in between both opinions.

Like, name gets A(o)A, but the main post will be DK?
Or visa-versa. Y'know.
CaptainBrains
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by CaptainBrains »

We just started, why would we merge allready? :? If we did, the name would be AoA, we have a forum, does DK? Never saw one, or, how about we combine names? DA-Dark Assassins! :) That'd be ok with me. But if we did merge, we'd have to get rid of a few members. *cough* teenskye *cough* He is rather...annoying...
idk!!
\__( o>0 )__/

-Kirby-
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by -Kirby- »

^i love the name!!! we should be the DA!! could we keep our main post please and the websight?? or at least the main post!! well have to think about kicking teenskye though...hes a hoster and is an ok player! we realize that you have a hoster too so we will have to negotiate!!
CaptainBrains
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by CaptainBrains »

Possibley, but we will use our forums, i we call it DA, we need to re mak some stuff in the main post. And cut any members needeed too. :) Maybe we will merge after all.... :)
idk!!
\__( o>0 )__/

Cassie
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Cassie's Grade

Post by Cassie »

Well, well, well... grading an army on my last day off. Hey AoA (AA)!

Grade
Name Grade - - Score (-/100) - - Comment
Header - - 75/100 - - A cold, strong first post. Has the needs, but nothing extra. No header, no logo. Plain white-n-black.
Members - - 70/100 - - Go recruit soon! Your not going to be strong whit two members!
Leader - - 85/100 - - Nice! You stand for your army. You want every information about your army (even the slightest things) to be correct (Army Resource)
Communication - - 60/100 - - It looks okay. Both members post on the thread regulary. You'll need a private forum to grow further.
Power - - 70/100 - - You couldn't yet show your power, a war with (to start) a L-3-A (or even a T-5-A) would help
Website - - N.A/100 - - No website. Try getting one (N.A doesn't count in the overall)
Rules - - 85/100 - - Nice! The system used is new, and is follow-able.
Overall - - 75/100 (IMO: 70/100) - - Okay! Good enough. Create a website, and get recruiting!
SmEaGoL
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by SmEaGoL »

I give you a pm Captain