DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

VT - Vigilante Tanks

Army related threads only

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, Army Leaders

Spirit ^VT^
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Re: VT - Vigilante Tanks

Post by Spirit ^VT^ »

Hey all,

Proud to say I've been shaking the rust off in TT :) Hope to see you guys on there sometime today!

Stiffler, If I see you on tonight I'll test ya, now that I'm a bit less rusty :)
GEAUX Saints!

TT Forever.
MusickTMG
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by MusickTMG »

Hey Guys, i am back from my trip :monkey: and ready to play.

gas pipe wrote:Although you don't sound particularly excited MusickTMG, that personally sounds very nice to me, get away from everything for a while. Cya around later then and try to have fun :tankerwinks:

I must have not of expressed my feelings on wanting to go. It is something that i look forward to all year. And i must say, it is nice to get away from everything for a while. It is the only time that i am really away from everything, and i enjoy every minute of it.
Musick-TMG-

:duckie: "I got a idea"
Bentley
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Bentley »

So, how did you like our nasty storms? :)
Formerly Fuzzi-TS-
watching over you like big brother.......
MusickTMG
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by MusickTMG »

Bentley wrote:So, how did you like our nasty storms? :)

Well i must say, it was kind of scary. I was one mile away from the tornaido that hit wilmar on July 11th. Seeing that thing come right toward you is not something you see every day. I also went to help with some of the clean up. My Uncles best friends house went up in it. And his story about it is amazing.

He was driving home, and he saw the clouds. He grew up in his house, and he knew that when the clouds are that green, that something is going to go through. He quickly called his wife and told her to get into the basement. About 5 minutes later he sees the tornaido take up his house from .5 miles away. Think about how he felt when he saw that.

Something else that i think is interesting is how much stuff is still missing. 1 Pool Table, 8 and 1/2 pool balls, a jetski and trailer, a entire barn, and 10,000 Turkeys.

Here is the video that shows it, and how late the sirens were. There really wasnt that much warning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TLDZvmepP0

You will have to look around at the related videos for more.

Then i get back home in California, and there is a 5.4 magnitude earthquake 35 miles south of LA. And that thing rocked the house. Lucky no one was hurt, and nothing was broken.

I will not be able to make practice again this week. I am going on a trip with my church. We leave on sunday and get back a week after that. After that, i will be back. And i will be home for the rest of my summer.

MusickTMG
Musick-TMG-

:duckie: "I got a idea"
Bentley
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Bentley »

well, we get that alot during the summer. Most people dont realize how powerful a tornado actually is.
during the first major storm on June 18 our neighbors tree fell on our power lines. We lost power for father's day and the day after.
we then had 2 more power outages 2 weeks apart from each other soo...
Only a REAL minnesotan could stand up to that. Luckily, we knew how to light a fire with sticks.

Oh yeah, when the Sirens start going, my dad and I run outside to watch the clouds. Unless its hailing
Formerly Fuzzi-TS-
watching over you like big brother.......
Spirit ^VT^
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Spirit ^VT^ »

Hey all,

Just got back from Barbados early this morning - awesome trip. Saw a bunch of monkeys, a newborn turtle making its way to the sea, swam with some turtles etc.

I'll be off and on TT this week. We're moving house down to New Orleans on the 7th so things are gunna get a little hectic soon.

Hope to see u guys in-game :)
GEAUX Saints!

TT Forever.
Spirit ^VT^
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Spirit ^VT^ »

Please welcome our newest member Firestorm! Ex OB member with grat skills!
GEAUX Saints!

TT Forever.
firestorm
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by firestorm »

Hey guys,
After a very long time of armies staying dorment its good to be a new member and in VT
Thx guys :thumbup: :rockon:
Pretending to be asleep when *Stiffler Comes into The server Since 2008!
ImageImage
gas pipe
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by gas pipe »

So much to say, so much to say, well here we go :)

Spirit, its good to see you back on TT, hope to get in some games soon.

Musick, I watched that youtube video, pretty intense, and yeah I guess I misinterpreted your thoughts about your upcoming vacation, lol, anyway looks like you have some fun.

Firestorm, welcome to VT!

@All, it seems that I have been quite busy this summer with this and that, and it seems that I either keep forgetting about practice on Friday or I am busy with something else. Next friday I will be gone on a vacation, and the week after that school starts, so summer is coming to a close very quickly :tankerdown: I'll try to get on TT more, but I will have to see how my school work goes.

I'm probably forgetting something/someone else, so don't feel bad :razz: cya around
"A helicopter is an assembly of forty thousand loose pieces, flying more or less in formation"

-my physics teacher's powerpoint
Spirit ^VT^
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Spirit ^VT^ »

Good to hear from ya Gas Pipe :)

I was thinking - if yall (I'ma be in the South soon so I gotta practice saying yall haha) - so yea if yall wouldn't mind I'm thinking about starting a new thread for VT. This one's main post is many months outdated and I have long since forgotten the VT Leaders account password. I figure the least I can do for VT is keep up a current board so I'll just create if with my account.

I'll try to be on TT as much as I can, but my summer is closing fas as well. I'm on the road most of next week and my college obligations start a week from today. I won't be totally gone tho - I'll be on nights and some weekends.

Hope to see yall in tt!

Lemme know what yall think of a new main post - can any1 do us up some cool graphics?

:rockon:

:)
GEAUX Saints!

TT Forever.