DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Attention all Hosters

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

cannedsplam
Veteran Medium
Veteran Medium

@Mighty mouse and repent

Post by cannedsplam »

Honestly, Repent reminds me of my grandfather. He is stuborn and has his strong feelings, but he looked up to for whatever reason.

I remember back on the forums on the first PTT, a while ago, and to be brief I had said something that aggrivated Repent, and he ended up responding with rude language and which honestly offended me, and I think that you should try and be more careful when you express your opinions.

Back on topic, if I were to host an indy keep away mod with no predownload would that contradict ggs request? Including "Mod" in the server name? If it does I would gladly install the anti demo script, but before I found no problem when a few nice demos joined.
Repent©ºâ²
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Repent©ºâ² »

lol.... you're right War, sorry I will have to look back in PTT to see what he is talking about, and it was all chilled by the way. Chong was the player who downloaded it. But what I do remember Canned was not a vary nice person when he started but to his credit he was able to turn things around, but I think he forgets who helped him. I don't understand why he has to come back and start this crap all over again if I said something to offended him frankly he deserved it.
Last edited by Repent©ºâ² on Mon May 21, 2007 9:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
Warfare

Post by Warfare »

^ um... repent... those were ChilledLizard's and Chong's actions....
And those were committed before canned joined PTT
KidOfTheFuture
Treads Worn Out
Treads Worn Out

Post by KidOfTheFuture »

i should have them warn you for pushing people off cliffs for no reason at Survivor :( and yes i still remember that from last month.
TANKS for checkin' me out! (TT Online Name is AgentCoolCat-BMT)

A GIrl And Proud Of It! :queen:
(i need an avatar that goes with my siggy)
Hhal
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Hhal »

1. Please host MOD Maps as Team Games - demos would not understand a 10 minute download
and would only become frustrated and not buy the game

Actually, I host an Indy server, and the DEMOs are typically the only ones who will wait long enough to get in. Just my observations.
Tinkerbell
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Tinkerbell »

lol Hhal.. everytime i try 2 get in your server it's full.
Life's a climb, but the views amazing at the top
Leeds
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Leeds »

Teenskye wrote:about the support from bravetree.. we have modified TT so much that more money would be made by anybody if they used our script and put in modwizard or things like that. and we can just use the script on rollerball, no loaders and just modify it to demos only. so the demos who have it can just play, and if they want the map come here.

Sorry, but I agree with Benblue. There doesn't seem to be any fresh blood in TT. And there were some that could kick your trick ***. Remember Chong? Good friend of mine from school. Sure he was gobby, but he had some real skills.
Leeds
The Mod Reviewer
TT Theme Park Designer
Owner of LMASATASAMA
Join LMASATASAMA
Image Wanna mess with me?
me43
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Re: Attention all Hosters

Post by me43 »

Dawg why do we have to do that? it ruins the name. anyways no1 ever gos on mod. Will you??
I only kill people on days that end with y.........
Matt-Ectl-Xp-
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Matt-Ectl-Xp- »

me43 wrote:Dawg why do we have to do that? it ruins the name. anyways no1 ever gos on mod. Will you??

Some , really do go in modz and i dont see it ruining the name.
eR!c
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by eR!c »

you know what! i think you guys have way to much prejudice against demos and thats how this whole post started. i say you just leave it how it is. demos can only go in non mods and that should be fine. im not saying there not worthy to go in other places but i do agree that if they see that the mods take much longer to load then regular servers they will be pushed away from TT. once they purchase the game and join PTT2 they will be able to find out that other servers may take much longer to load and they will tolerate it and *takes a deep breath* will not become anger annoying brats. :rockon:
-eR!c
Image Image