DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Hey Homies...

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

SliMShaDy
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Hey Homies...

Post by SliMShaDy »

Just wanted to stop by and say "Aloha!" , so how ya'all doing and is the game still running? Wish I can try it out if it still is...been playing "World of Tanks" and just love this real tank game.

Well hope all is well with you all... -woo!-BaDBoYz- :tankerguns:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
SliMShaDy
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Re: Hey Homies...

Post by SliMShaDy »

Looks like the same old game of Bmers, Divers in Scrum. Hardly any TBMers now :tankerconfused2: and what time/day do you guys usually play TScrum?

Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cloud »

Hey..

I have played maybe 5 good TS games in the last 3 or 4 months. It's rare when there's a TS game. Usually it happens Wednesday evenings. Parcat usually gets them going. It's hard to get a TS going these days. It's hard to organize one also. It would be nice to have some consistent good games one of these days. Lot's of old TSers like w00t, dj, bolo, have booked it. Eventually when things lighten up for me, I will make a considerable effort at getting some good old classic TS games going. It is difficult for me since I am finally about to graduate college and go onto graduate school. Gotta go all out this last few semesters of college so I am not on that often heh.
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\
SliMShaDy
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by SliMShaDy »

Hey Cloudy, good to hear from you...guess they should not have been to harsh on some players maybe that's why this game is dying. Been gone for so long and still good at this Ol game. Been playing World Of Tanks which got me out of this game, got tired of getting those bans too which got me not so interested on this game. Sorry to hear that there is hardly anything going on this game now.

Well Cloudy, good luck in College...take care.

-woo!- :tankerguns:

c2green
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by c2green »

You need to be back woo miss your antics hehehe - michi/ydde/laggard ;]
SliMShaDy
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by SliMShaDy »

I tried playing a few games but seems like there is hardly anybody now a days...mostly play www.worldoftanks.com - awesome game it's free check it out.