DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Think Tanks in a feature film?

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Jay
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Think Tanks in a feature film?

Post by Jay »

Well the time has finally come, I'm producing my first feature film!

Written by Dr Who novelist Jim Mortimore and Fox Jarvis, Amyth is the story of a young woman suffering from amnesia. As she investigates her past, she finds her existence may hold the key to the future of the human race. As Aura, trapped in the Welsh island–village of Amyth, pieces together her missing memories an incredible truth is revealed, even as the possibility of an alien invasion becomes dangerously apparent.

We're not messing around here, we plan to produce a professional mainstream film to be distributed world wide. As some of you may be aware I've been working on feature films for the last few years but now it's time for me to produce my own! I've always had the vision to have one of my characters playing Think Tanks as a way of opening a scene, and I believe this is my chance. Of course my team will need to source who owns the rights to TT and if possible we might just buy them outright.

We're going to create a pilot for our investors first and I've got a meeting with the Director of Photography from Dr Who this Sunday so hopefully we can get him onboard too. I've just launched a kickstarter campaign for the pilot and although I know I'm far from popular in this community, this would be a great way to revive TT.

So please check out our video and if you can spare as little as £1 ($1.62?) we'd really appreciate it!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/172 ... film-pilot
https://www.facebook.com/AmythMovie
Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Think Tanks in a feature film?

Post by Taylor »

Whoaaa!!! You're making a feature film?!?!?! Awesome!!! I think including think tanks is totally a great idea. Let us know if there's more news!!
I signed up on New Years!
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

Jay, who said you are not popular?? The only reason why I don't like you is for your lagtastic scrum skilz :tankerdown:

Hey good luck with the film, I hear Battle Royale or CTF Recreation would look good in 1080p :razz: :thumbup:
Blind Cide
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Blind Cide »

Brilliant! It seems the opportunities for indy films are better than ever. Movies and arcade games are classic, enduring forms and I think you could get a synergy that would result in dual success.

If I contribute, will you bury Blind Cide somewhere in the credits?
Smacky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Smacky »

I'd like to be considered for a Foley artist on your picture. I'm a pro with fart noises and the sounds of other bodily functions.
Stay thirsty my friends.
Matt-Ectl-Xp-
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Matt-Ectl-Xp- »

Sounds like a good idea to revive TT