DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Miley Cyrus Quits Music

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Miley Cyrus Quits Music

Post by parCAT »

Ok. Guys. There's all this talk about popular game nights, blah blah blah. But no one is on. For the past week, I've sat in TS and TBM from around 9pm EST til about 10pm almost every night, and hardly anyone shows up. Last night (sunday), a couple of us tried to put together a game, and it was hard to get a 3 on 3 going. It's not enough to check the servers from the lobby area. Sit in a game for 15 minutes while you check your Facebook or whatever. I've been craving a good 3 on 3 lately, and last night did not suffice. CMON FOLKS! The fact that TT has been alive for 10+ years is proof enough that NO ONE is too busy to stop in for a game or 2.

As usual, I'll be around tonight at 9 EST. Let's get excited again!!!!
meow !
Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Miley Cyrus Quits Music

Post by Taylor »

Nice topic title... I'll try and get on for a bit if I can, my main issue is forgetting about it. I'll try harder!!
I signed up on New Years!
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member
Baba
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Miley Cyrus Quits Music

Post by Baba »

yes Mom, I'll keep trying
JENIUS
New Brainjar
New Brainjar