DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Hey guys!

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Suriname
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Hey guys!

Post by Suriname »

Wow, how long has it been? I see that Cloud, Cpt Rick, Cadc and a few others are still kicking it. I've got a new machine and I'm back on (sort of). Anyway, hope to see you all in-game - right now I'm d/l'ing Dazzle's mod pack and getting a feel for the game again.

Suri

Oh and also: does anyone have any idea as to how I can access the old TT archives? There are skins there that I'm dying to get my paws on - WWII ones specifically.

Join FiestaFan! :D

Suriname AKA Suritank BKA Kitager
Cadc
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Re: Hey guys!

Post by Cadc »

Hey man, long time, no post! good to see ya back! :tankerhappy1:

anyways, as for the old archive, I was kind of wondering the same thing myself, but I don't really see it anywhere on the forums, so there's a chance it may be gone, but hopefully I'm wrong...

Yes, I too got a new machine myself! its an awesome beast :tankerguns:

here are some photos:

hope to see ya soon :tankerwinks:
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

Hi Suri

Welcome back and enjoy.

Cadc, nice machine always good to see a neat cable install to assist airflow round the box... :razz:
Cadc
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Cadc »

hahah... sorry about that Dazzle... its just that my 1000 Wat power supply is not modular, and because cable management would have had to be done on my case before the motherboard was in place, it wouldn't have worked anyways (this is a new PSU you see :razz: )
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

No worries must be the OCD in me, I cant stand knowing there are cables flapping about when a few ties put my mind at rest...

As for 1000 watt, you must be a fisherman exaggerating your catch :razz: the fish I see is only 950 :lol:
Cadc
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Cadc »

Actually, the PSU is promoted as a 950 Watt to keep it at a silver rating and make the PSU more affordable, but it actually outputs 1000 watts, which was very nice and generous on the part of the manufacturers, lol

anyways, I'm definitely not a neat freak, so I don't mind too much :razz: