DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

FO MO FO FO FO

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

FO MO FO FO FO

Post by 44 »

Remembering the fun of political debates in here and hoping JJ has finally wised up.

Hope you all are well. Miss this place and many of you.
fishtank
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: FO MO FO FO FO

Post by fishtank »

A small part of me was actually rooting for Mitt for comedy's sake.
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

:monkey:

The smart guy won again!

Then 44 and fish pop in... :rockon:
Cadc
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Cadc »

hmmm... 44 on my ignore list... I wonder if its time to take her off..

its only been 4 years.. :tankerwink:
SliMShaDy
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by SliMShaDy »

Hey MO FO, ready to get pwned on the game...come on down! :tankerguns:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Baba
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Baba »

hehe, just like Karl Rove, blustering and disputing the numbers on Fox (of all places!) when Ohio and therefore the presidency was called for Obama - much of right wing America is in a state of denial about the country they live in.
No the Tea Party will not go away because of this, but they will become even more marginalized. They do still represent a significant portion of small minded, self serving, hateful citizens who would prefer to look for scapegoats rather than do the hard work of finding answers to the complex problems that continue to face our country.
Obama clearly ran a better campaign both logistically as well as putting forward a somewhat clearer message. Romney was too beholden to the extreme interests in the GOP, had he "just been Romney" he would have stood a far better chance of winning.
Insisting on standing with hate speechers in the GOP such as Akin, Mourdack, Trump etc doomed him to failure as even many conservatives cant stay in the room when it stinks that bad.
Moving forward I do hope there can be a time when more political parties that represent more varied outlooks in this country can exist on a national level. I think this will have to start on a grass roots level to start and work its way up.
As it stands now, with the obscene amounts of money being pumped into campaigns there is little chance for smaller parties to ever break into the two party system on the national stage, again hopefully that change can start on a local level.
Indeed I have many differences with Obama, and did not even vote for him ( living in California I didnt have to wrangle as hard with voting my conscience vs the lesser of two...) That said having Obama win puts us in a better position to address some of the looming issues that continue to face us.

Good hearing from ya 44!!!
Downgrade
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Downgrade »

Good to know that you are stilll around 44 .
I'm still thankful that you bought me the game many years ago : P
The memories will never die.