DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Some Drawings I've done since I Left TT

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Cadc
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Some Drawings I've done since I Left TT

Post by Cadc »

so yes, some of you remember that I am an artist, and that I used to do drawings and such, well I still did some even while I took my leave from this game after all the nonsense that went down a few years back (but that's old hat, lets keep it positive :thumbup: )

so, before I get to posting some, here's a link to my gallery

This here is a background concept art I did for a indie game that died, but I still like it

And another, sadly never finished it due to the untimely end of the project

another unfinished piece, I do have others in my gallery, but never got around to coloring them, still they are good to check out ;)

This was a dragon design that was commissioned to me for a possible leg Tatoo.. Never found out if she got it made or not, but oh well :razz:

This is a charcoal drawing that whether you believe it or not, is taller than me, and as wide as my bedroom door :|

A bit of Abstract Art done a few years back with JetStream Pen and sharpie I believe :whistling:

This was another piece commissioned to me, I really enjoyed working on this one

One of my earliest Charcoal drawings from University drawing class, and one of my favorites :)

did this one while I was on the road, don't remember where we were headed to, but it was entertaining at least

This was the last drawing I ever did before Quitting TT all together, its a shame I won't have a chance to continue this series due to lack of time :booty:

Well, if you want to see more of my work, again, the link to my gallery is up at the top! 8)
THE V
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Some Drawings I've done since I Left TT

Post by THE V »

Maybe you and my two year old boy should exchange notes. He's an artist as well.
Cadc
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Cadc »

what kind of drawings does he do? :|
benblue20
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by benblue20 »

I remember the time you showed us your first pictures, Cadc. It's been a while. I like the dragon picture you drew. The last one made me giggle, haha. :thumbup:
BerthaCampaDiva
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by BerthaCampaDiva »

It's always good to see someone come out of the closet.

Love the eyebrows.
Downgrade
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Downgrade »

Wow I love the drawings!
I always wished that I could draw Q.Q
The memories will never die.