DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Show your gamerfaces. (And greetings once again)

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Downgrade
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Show your gamerfaces. (And greetings once again)

Post by Downgrade »

Hello everyone, it's been a while .
I was looking through some posts here and dying of nostalgia, I also went and looked at my older posts and Dear God.. 12 year old me sounds annoying as hell.No wonder nobody took me seriously back then :P. Now that I'm 19 (birthday was yesterday) reading all my posts that had crappy grammar makes me want to strangle my younger self hahaha.I also found some pics of the maps that I designed back then, some of them I barely remember I made them, brings back good ol memories that bring tears to my eyes(I miss my mac and the good modding days:C). Makes me want to start working on new maps all over again but what's the point if barely anyone plays this game anymore? :/

Anyways just as the Post title says, how about we all show of our gamerfaces? Kind of like the old website that Killingbraincells had.Anyone think this is a good idea? I won't post mine till we get a decent amount of pics here :P.

Regards from a Tank Veteran, even though the army doesn't exist anymore:Proud member of TMG.
~ Downgrade/PaRaDoX/Brandon TMG
The memories will never die.
THE V
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Show your gamerfaces. (And greetings once again)

Post by THE V »

I'm not noticing much of a difference between the 12 year old and the 19 year old. Anyone else?

He's still trying to get pictures to look at to keep him company with his favorite sock at night.

Shouldn't you be out chasing something breathing and let the poor stiff sock have a night off?

I'm working on turning into a cranky old b.astard. You know they live much longer cause everyone wishes they would just die.
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cloud »

^ Perhaps it's the old age settling in? When you were a teenager, I'm sure 12 and 19 was a huge difference, or lets hope to god it was.

Anyways downgrade, if ya start a thread like this, probably would be a good idea for your to get your feet wet first! Happy birthday btw,

I made a similar thread 3 years ago or so...

http://www.planetthinktanks2.com/forums ... =18&t=5277
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\
Baba
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Baba »

aye welcome back, I do remember at least a couple of your names.
The V is trying to take the title for cranky b*stard off TT award, but he's got stiff, ahem, competition.
Summer has things running slower than usual, but don't hesitate to jump in a server. When one does it always attracts others.
Downgrade
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Downgrade »

Hehe, I simply wanted to know what the tankers looked like :P.
Nice to hear from you guys again.
The memories will never die.