DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

My old stuff

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

ArtCrazy
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

My old stuff

Post by ArtCrazy »

I posted a similar post to this on the Modding forum here, but I decided to also post the request at the end of that post here since it'll probably get more people to see it. If this is wrong then by all means delete it.

I've uploaded every script I could find on my computer (except for Dazzle's CTF) but I can't find almost anything done before 2008 due to a format (I have now learned to keep regular backups of important stuff!)

I have tons of fond memories of my earlier mods (Island Mania, The Big Maze, the "drawing on an invisible wall" map, etc) but I believe they're all gone forever since I do not remember sending them to anybody.

Still, I'd be thankful if anybody could send me anything they can find by my authorship that hasn't been uploaded to that page yet (stuff older than 2008). I don't care if it's only screenshots of my mods, even that would be awesome :)

Also, a last request, does anybody still have the PTT1 archives? Internet Wayback Machine's are full of missing pages. If so, could you send them to me or upload them somewhere?

Thanks!

PS: A trip down the nostalgia lane: http://thebestofthinktanks.webs.com/mods.htm
And yes, I've lost all those "non-downloadable mods" I once spent hours of my life playing :(
Jerry
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: My old stuff

Post by Jerry »

Well I don't know about how much is your stuff, but I have a folder full of TTs stuff that I have DL'ed over the years. Some are doubles, but there is over 4 gigs of stuff there. If your interested I'll send!

Good at everything!
Perfect at nothing!

as confused as a baby in a topless bar
ArtCrazy
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: My old stuff

Post by ArtCrazy »

It'd be great if you could send me that somehow :)
Thanks