DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Is KillinBrainCells still around?

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

KillinBrainCells

Re: Is KillinBrainCells still around?

Post by KillinBrainCells »

Seattle and the Columbia River Gorge are my first choice for the next trip. I'll be asking your advice when the time comes. We had the good fortune to have WAY to much info about good places to see. It makes a huge difference when you know what to stay away from.

It also doesn't hurt to have spectacular scenery at every turn. It's pretty flat here.
SquidRing
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by SquidRing »

Heya KBC and all. Haven't checked up on this site for ages. Miss yo guys. When's someone going to come and visit me????? Stay safe my friends. Squids.
THE V
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by THE V »

I'm working on it you crazy sheela. Did you have to move to the opposite side of the friggen continent again? I would of visited you this past January if you'd bother to check this site more often than once in a blue moon.

I've got places I need to visit in Sydney an out in the agricultural area of NSW. They also want me to head up North to the tropics. I'll probably float over there again in another 18 months.

Heading to Brazil week after next. I know what the local Sales rep I'm meeting with looks like. I'll send you a picture that you can't show my wife. Ya want to meet me there?

They also want me in Thailand or maybe India this next spring as well. We'll see if that works out. If I'm in the general area I'll see if I can swing it a little farther south. I'm pretty much grounded this next spring other than maybe a trip to Mexico.
PEST
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by PEST »

Hey Squid,

I knocked for you one day, but you were out.

Next time I'll phone first. :tankerwinks:
Speedo
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Speedo »

PEST!

How are ya, bud?
Gimmie the scrum!
PEST
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by PEST »

Hi Speedo ..... long time no shoot. How ya doin?

I still play from time to time, but only pre-arranged games with Arrrr Matey, and usually in a locked server. They're more like chat sessions with some shooting for good measure.

Had a couple of games in Banlist yesterday, but that's rare these days.

Still, for £13 I think I've had good value out of the game !!