DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Hey, some business talk

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

Snowboard
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Hey, some business talk

Post by Snowboard »

Hey guys its been a while and i have a quick favor for you guys that would really help me out.

My father is starting a business online and he needs a certain amount of people in order to start generating some money. It is a free website that is kind of like groupon, but you can pick and choose what coupons you want. Even if you do not want to use any coupons it would really help to just sign up and make sure you confirm your email. It would be a great favor.

All you have to do is go to the link www.referdia.com/337897 and sign up there, just make sure you confirm your email and it will count. If you want to check out the site theres some great deals but if not it still helps.
Thanks for the support
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Hey, some business talk

Post by parCAT »

Done. :thumbup:

Long time, no see, SB. Hope all is well!
meow !