DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Soooo... long time!

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

TankerBell
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Soooo... long time!

Post by TankerBell »

Hey all,
I have missed you all of course. <3

Lately I've been having the urge to play some TS with whoever is around, but I've had no luck getting an actual game together. When's the best time to get a match here or there?

Also, who's still alive and kicken? Would be nice to see a few old faces.
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Soooo... long time!

Post by LGM »

Hey, TB

I'd love to get some more scrum action going... seems empty every time I look. I'd even like some indy scrum. I'm getting weary of TBM all the time.

Good to hear from you!
get some
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by get some »

i have also been away from the game for a couple of months partly due to lack of interest but more recently due to problems launching the game. i have been on a few times in the last week to try to get used to playing the game windowed again (the only way my version will work now).

i would also be interested in playing some scrum. i had a thought after the last PSL ended to have an ongoing scrum night to help facilitate players finding each other in these lean times. any night would work for me (though weekends would be less likely personally) and we could target a general time like 8pm eastern to 10 pm eastern.

it definitely seems like the scrum community took a dive off a cliff after last PSL. it might take a mass email to see what level of interest is left among our long time vets but you could count me in as still mildly interested.

anyone else?
Dont Go Ninja'in Nobody Don't Need Ninja'in
TankerBell
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by TankerBell »

Wednesdays at 9PM EST to 11PM EST?

I stumbled upon a huge list of TTer's a few days ago. Has over +140 emails on it. I'd be willing to pass it along if one of the more well known vets want's to write up an email. I'm busy with school, but would love to play some games with some oldies again. Let's start by just getting some day/time suggestions going and see how much interest there is.

Speak up!!
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

I'd love to help, but Wednesday isn't so good. Any other day would be better.

Just got off the game... Banlist with a full house. How long has that been?
Attachments
Full house-indy scrum
Full house-indy scrum
jan14Banlist.png (467.55 KiB) Viewed 6947 times
Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Taylor »

Hi... I'm not a vet, but I'm here! I remember you, but you probably don't remember me :)
I signed up on New Years!
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member
TankerBell
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by TankerBell »

Niceee, LGM. I actually think I'm giong to be tankless untill March. but i'll be on the forum a bunch, and will transfer tt to my lappy then.

looks like tanks isn't completely dead, just in a little lul currently. nice to see some people still check the forum daily.
Baba
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Baba »

I'm starving for scrum.

havent been on much of late due to work/RL stuff, and then with my crazy work schedule... but I'll keep looking.

Good to hear from you T Bel