DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Lt Freak is back

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

LT FREAK
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Lt Freak is back

Post by LT FREAK »

Hello some of you may not remember me but I played TT a few years ago. I bought TT on 3/16/05 and played for 2 or so years then I quit to do RL stuff. I came back last week but I am wondering what happened to everyone. I edited the pref to see the few servers that are left. I remember when 20+ servers existed. I figure TT has died out but what happened to everyone?? Lol
Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Lt Freak is back

Post by Taylor »

Hi... I sort of remember you, but not too much, I'm afraid to say.

I just got back too, but from what I've heard it looks like most of the playing is in the leagues, and a few people play on a couple servers (CB's and phobik's is what I hear). Apparently there's not much posting on the forums (at least not as much as there used to be). I don't think TT's completely dead, but not too lively either... But I don't really know what the deal is, so somebody else would probably be a better source. :)
I signed up on New Years!
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member