DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Hello all you Think Tankers

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

SPEEDRACER
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Hello all you Think Tankers

Post by SPEEDRACER »

Hello everyone, I am SPEEDRACER. I played back in the original release days of Think Tanks. Having lost my old computer and life happening, I lost touch with this game. I see that there is a ton of new stuff and even a great forum.

SO I will ask for a little direction with getting back into the modding, skins, and such.
I noticed that the servers are no longer in play, I gather that there are new locations for them.

Anyway I look forward to haveing my head launched repeatedly as I get back into this game.

Any helpful support is greatly appreciated.

GO SPEEDRACER!
[b]GO SPEEDRACER!!![/b]
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello all you Think Tankers

Post by LGM »

Welcome, Speedracer. Maybe welcome back is better.

You're right, the old servers are gone. So is the old Master Server. We do have Phobik's running, so make sure the settings you see on the home page get put into your copy of TT.

If you need help with that, just post. There's still plenty of help to be found here.

Did you used to go by SPEEDRACER, or was there another handle?
SPEEDRACER
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by SPEEDRACER »

I went by SPEEDRACER back then too. I had a skin that I created to make my little tank look like the colors of the Mach 5. I also use to build the geometric land scape that some people liked to run around in.

I even knew Roach way back then, and we traded info on modding, though he was far superior to me.

I have run into a bit of a problem in that Windows 7 is not letting my change anything in the TT files. I have admin level access and still it puts up notes telling me that I need to contact the admin to make changes... weird.

If anyone has some helpful input, I would much appreciate the support.

GO SPEEDRACER!!!
[b]GO SPEEDRACER!!![/b]
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

Windows 7 is not great friends with TT...

Here's a thread about it... "Windows 7 Hates My TT"