DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Servers Won't Show Up

Discuss anything.

Moderators: Admin, Moderator

parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Servers Won't Show Up

Post by parCAT »

Somehow after I chose my name and tank and then press Online to load the servers, I get the rainbow loading disk as my cursor. I just arrived back to school today and this has never happened to my TT before. I thought it might have something to do with my connection--ethernet cord--so I unplugged that and all I got was "Servers Not Found" (obviously), but no rainbow disk that time. Does anyone (specifically mac users) know what's going on here?

Help please!! :?
meow !
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Servers Won't Show Up

Post by LGM »

Is that on a new copy of TT?

Is it patched or not? Is there some filtering getting in the way?
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Servers Won't Show Up

Post by parCAT »

False Alarm! I got the rainbow disk when signing onto skype and yahoo this morning, and then once I tried quitting and restarting the programs several times, all connected smoothly. Just tried TT again, and the problem seems to be a small glitch. No worries; thanks though, LGM!
meow !